Someone Hire Me To Their Company

2 replies to this topic

#1 Headlessnewt

• PipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:29 AM

Intelligent, well-spoken player. Mostly pilots heavies and hard-hitting Mediums (Hunchback 4G, 4SP, Catapult C4, K2, Cataphract 2X). Playing for about a month, just finally getting good enough to want to group up and see what real cooperation does to the game.

Long-time Kurita loyal (with some ComStar allegiance). TT veteran. Knows some lore.

Not a hardcore player, not particularly sociable outside gaming. Just looking for some people to melt steel with some evenings.

#2 Kdogg788

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:51 AM

Hi Newt,

There are always willing House Kurita units looking for new players at HouseKurita.org. We are also recruiting on a limited basis at 9thsword.org. The best thing to do is check out the House Kurita and/or 9th Sword TS servers. Drop on by sometime and talk with everyone there and drop in with some of the teams so everyone gets to know you. That maximizes your chances of joining a group. All the Kurita groups are excellent IMO so find one that fits for you. Here is the HK server information. I can get you ours if you need it or you can find it on our site. Good luck!

HouseKurita
Teamspeak3.com:6619
Password: Yakuza

-k

#3 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:19 AM

I certainly recommend the HouseKurita.org teamspeak ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users