103 replies to this topic

#101 Vasces Diablo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts
  • LocationOmaha,NE

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:30 AM

View PostMoromillas, on 05 March 2013 - 07:17 PM, said:

It was posted on the 4th of March.

The only post I could find that had actual detail (tiers prices) was on the 5th, at roughly the same time I wrote this post.

Additionally, how dare I not follow the forum minute by minute, and go off and do things like raise my kids and work at me job.

#102 Terror Teddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,877 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:41 AM

I agree with the OP if an item is available in both cash and ingame currency then it is not P2W.

Unless:

-The Cash variant is BETTER (like being able to cooldown twice)

And that is a slippery slope and can be considered "gold ammo" since you DO get an in-combat advantage which for example premium time does NOT:

But my main gripe with the whole cooldown thingy is that it has no place.

Coolant "flush" in the old games was interesting but how weird will it be when the coolant pod arrives in 3056?

Will it be one or the other or can you cool off TWICE?

I would have preferred a coolant flush mechanic in the game as a module that reuce your future cooling efficiency as a punishment as you "flush" coolant and simply have LESS of it.

#103 Moromillas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts
  • LocationSecret **** moon base

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

View PostVasces Diablo, on 06 March 2013 - 07:30 AM, said:

The only post I could find that had actual detail (tiers prices) was on the 5th, at roughly the same time I wrote this post.

Additionally, how dare I not follow the forum minute by minute, and go off and do things like raise my kids and work at me job.

Well, you should be glad you have kids, and you have a job. In this case, yes, you should have done a bit or research before making a thread based on assumptions.

#104 eaglemaster42

• PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:08 PM

There's a standardized exam at the end of the semester in my organic chemistry class and the American Chemical Society is selling study books for $20 that pretty much has examples of all the questions we'll be expected to answer. That is P2W.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users