Pilot Looking For Recruitment.

3 replies to this topic

#1 Testament

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:28 PM

I've been a fan of battletech and mechwarrior for over 10 years now. I have played all the various mechwarrior games with zeal. Have many still installed. My first job years ago was at a desk where i collected most if not all the various mech series books i could find. Scottish in hertiage. I'm looking to join one of the regiments of house Davion.

Mechs of preferrence(including best at and Improvements needed):

Cat c1 Lrm support. Scores ranging from 360-880. 2-4 kills
Best: providing high volume(all 6 tons of ammo) out a match
Improvements: Accurancy (target in cover or not), stay with group as i fire.

Raven 3l Standard config ml/ssrm scores ranging from 230-440 2ish kills. elite finished.
Best: Capping/Chasing down non ecm mechs(hard to shake me), tag
Improvements: That sideways hover that appears when going cover to cover/when to commit vs RUN!!

Hunch 4Sp 4 ml/2 srm6 My brawler. scores ranging from mid 200-best score 852 avg 360
Best: supporting assault lines.
Improve: Deciding when to commit my mech to combat.

Favorite mwo moment: Killing two phracts to finish a match with my 3l. 1vs2 typed in chat my grid location and told them IM COMING FOR YOU. last phract blew my leg off. We chased each other around(surpriseingly a raven does 60 with one leg) alittle in frozen and stray ml shot finished him.

I play often but do not have a mic currently. Funds, Funds, Funds! near future.I listen well tho..No lobby to chat so not sure how that will work. Just tired of pugs. Also would be great to chat and bs while seeking cover.

Aww but i wanted to explode!

Edited by Testament, 06 March 2013 - 08:19 PM.

#2 Tibs

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 229 posts
  • Locationohio

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

can aways join us ) msg me ill give ya TS and web site .

#3 Rebas Kradd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,969 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:49 AM

Check out the Golden Foxes. We're a group of 60+ pilots, laid-back personality but developing our identity in role warfare and strategies. Your preferred combat roles and your awareness of your skills make you sound like a good fit to me. Click the image in my link and look at our website, see what you think!

#4 Gregory Twilight

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:37 PM

The Robinson Rangers Brigade are allways recruiting active players take a look at http://www.1st-rangers.com and put in an app if your interested we are a larger unit with a famlie feel we have everthing from layed back units to very competitive units. Come and give us a look...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users