P2Win And Pc's

5 replies to this topic

#1 FarEYE

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 133 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

PC gaming will always be pay to win. Because I can be running my 5 year old Pentium or a brand new 8 core maxi insane computer.

I just bought a used computer on Craigslist, and I am already blwon away with smooth easy gameplay and targeting. I used to be working through just a pittibful fram rate.

I had, and still have, a M11x i7's 2gbGPU that plays the game super super smooth, till it heats up and then it throttles down and plays rough, with a good cooler pad it is playable. But not the kinda quality I need to really become a force to wreckon with.

I just bought a 6 core that is a little older but still very setup. It plays this game on high graphics and maintains 50+ frame rate.

For fun I did run it on my duo core hp laptop. It worked, like a slide show.

Differnt computers makes personaly computer gaming a pay to win senerio unless your playing farmville.

and in conclusion Raven 3L

The End

#2 Biruke

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,162 posts
  • LocationMsk, RF, Terra

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:53 PM

it's P2Play :wacko:

still some people get hardware as a present :)

#3 EmeraldSongbird

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 294 posts
  • LocationAt my computer...

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:55 PM

You have to pay to own a computer to win the game? NO WAAAAAAAAAY! PGI MAIL THIS MAN A GAMING LAPTOP~!

#4 Tennex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 6,619 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

so.. every kind of gaming is pay to win by this logic. you gotta get a headset u gotta get an xbox.

#5 Noobzorz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:43 PM

View PostFarEYE, on 06 March 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

PC gaming will always be pay to win. Because I can be running my 5 year old Pentium or a brand new 8 core maxi insane computer.

I just bought a used computer on Craigslist, and I am already blwon away with smooth easy gameplay and targeting. I used to be working through just a pittibful fram rate.

I had, and still have, a M11x i7's 2gbGPU that plays the game super super smooth, till it heats up and then it throttles down and plays rough, with a good cooler pad it is playable. But not the kinda quality I need to really become a force to wreckon with.

I just bought a 6 core that is a little older but still very setup. It plays this game on high graphics and maintains 50+ frame rate.

For fun I did run it on my duo core hp laptop. It worked, like a slide show.

Differnt computers makes personaly computer gaming a pay to win senerio unless your playing farmville.

and in conclusion Raven 3L

The End

Pros play StarCraft II on low, which would run at 40 FPS+ on machines that were top of the line six years ago.

I can get CS 1.6 to over 200 FPS on my machine, which is not top end.

It is easier to spot opponents in Battlefield 3 with most of the settings turned down.

In short, OP, your provocative nonsense is out of date (check the changes) and ludicrous.

#6 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:03 AM

Moved to Off-Topic, as the thread is not about MWO specifically.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users