Possibly Looking For A Unit

2 replies to this topic

#1 Thoren Wolf

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 52 posts
  • LocationIdaho,USA

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:56 PM

I've been bouncing around here on the forums and I've seen some of you in game. Until now, I have remained strictly solo and often find myself fighting the very faction I represent. After some time, I've considered the possibility of joining a Republic Unit so this is my resume so to speak.

I've played Battletech since the beginning, up to about twelve years ago. The last Mech game I played was MechWarrior 2 (not including Mech Commander). At 43 years old, a wife and kid, and full time job I don't always have a lot of time but what I do have I use for this game. I'm an okay player with about the normal ratios for the game. I have a Master in the Awesome class, working on the Commando and Centurian classes now.

I play more conquest than assault because I feel it gives a better payout in cbills, which is always a handy thing to have. My play style is usually dependant on the mech I'm in, Awesome is brawler, Centurion is Assault support, Commando is scout. Thats about it as far as the game goes. I'm not a big TS person, but if I need to use it I will. I'm not looking to be a clanner when it comes out so that may help narrow down the selection process a bit more. Anyway, see you in game. :wacko:

#2 Surtr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 566 posts
  • LocationDropship Naglfar, Clan Front

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:41 PM

You sound like a good candidate for the 1st Rasalhague Dragonregimentë. We are a smaller group of mostly people with real lives (jobs, kids, etc.) and we have pretty lax expectations and lots of fun! If you are interested, put in an application at 1strdr.enjin.com. We use c3 for our voip, its really easy to use and you don't have to talk if you don't want to, but being able to hear the orders given is a must most of the time.

#3 8Ball-

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 292 posts
  • LocationIndiana, US

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:45 PM

If you'd prefer a FRR aligned merc unit check us out. http://www.uobgaming.com/forum.php We have positions for casual to hard core players..We appreciate active players who want to be involved in saving our republic. Application required.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users