32 replies to this topic

#21 Quardak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,301 posts
  • LocationRaumsystem Kitzingen

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:10 AM

We will tell him in our own Forum. He is a member of the 1.KKF.

German Team, playing for Fun and Honour. So i am proud of him and his Service to your Atlas :P

#22 Stopper

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:55 AM

Just read it in our forum.

Very nice story and so i found my way back to the official forum of MWO to create my second post to honor my clanmate!

#23 Reax

• Pip
  • Big Brother
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:26 AM

Well here i am ... Nice that someone Postet this fight... Infact i saw an Atlas Fighting against an Splatercat (Noob Build btw)
and i realy decided to save this Guys life Running between Him and this Splattercat. Well what should i say :). I thought its better to have an Altas Alive against this Cat and so it comes to my Herotic Moment :blink: LoL. Well nice that there are People that are looking at Details like this. I hope there are much much more Guys that decide Saving there Mates Lifes...
Btw i did this only cause Atlas was shuting down. Thx alot im realy deeply moved of that post...

#24 SilentWolff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 2,174 posts
  • LocationNew Las Vegas

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:54 AM

We need a Reax Dragon shield consumable!
(well done btw)

#25 Alistair Winter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 10,823 posts
  • LocationBergen, Norway, FRR

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:21 PM

View PostReax, on 10 March 2013 - 08:26 AM, said:

Well here i am ... Nice that someone Postet this fight... Infact i saw an Atlas Fighting against an Splatercat (Noob Build btw)
and i realy decided to save this Guys life Running between Him and this Splattercat. Well what should i say :D. I thought its better to have an Altas Alive against this Cat and so it comes to my Herotic Moment :P LoL. Well nice that there are People that are looking at Details like this. I hope there are much much more Guys that decide Saving there Mates Lifes...
Btw i did this only cause Atlas was shuting down. Thx alot im realy deeply moved of that post...

Great that you made it to this thread. Looking forward to seeing you again on the battlefield, dude! Preferably on my team, of course.

#26 Reax

• Pip
  • Big Brother
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:21 PM

Sure sure ... i do what i can ... :-)

#27 SGT Unther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 337 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:36 PM

At first I thought this would be one of those 'name and shame' threads, again, but this is a real nice change from the usual ForumWarrior junk.

For this story I post:
Posted Image

Edited by SGT Unther, 10 March 2013 - 01:38 PM.

#28 FlyingWalrus052

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 7 posts
  • LocationNew Avalon

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:43 PM

Wow, that was a great story and am taken aback by such a great display of teamwork. As I am reading this now I've noticed that Reax is also viewing this thread, so I can only imagine what he's feeling :D

#29 Helbourne

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:50 PM

Medal of Honor may be too high of an award for this heroic act. It might be worth a Bronze Star.

#30 Chavette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 2,864 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:54 PM

View PostSGT Unther, on 10 March 2013 - 01:36 PM, said:

At first I thought this would be one of those 'name and shame' threads, again, but this is a real nice change from the usual ForumWarrior junk.

For this story I post:
Posted Image

Whoa, watch out with that sharp thumb, it looks like it can easily hurt someone..

Edited by Chavette, 10 March 2013 - 01:54 PM.

#31 SGT Unther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 337 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:57 PM

Probably not any worse than the average bowling trophy....

#32 ragingmunkyz

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:01 PM

View PostHelbourne, on 10 March 2013 - 01:50 PM, said:

Medal of Honor may be too high of an award for this heroic act. It might be worth a Bronze Star.

It was mostly so that I could say "...above and beyond the call of PUGs," the Bronze Star is awared for "heroic or meritorious achievment or service," and while it may be the more applicable award, it doesn't really have that nice ring to it. ;)

That said, I didn't realize Reax was German or I would've given him the Ehrenkreuz der Bundeswehr.

#33 Reax

• Pip
  • Big Brother
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:43 AM

No Medals no Ehrenkreuz der Bundeswehr... Just COOKIEs pls :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users