Two Things That I Am Starting To Miss From Other Mech Games

24 replies to this topic

#21 LauLiao

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:21 PM

View PostEddrick, on 10 March 2013 - 03:50 PM, said:

I know that critical slot splitting can let you split a weapons requiered critical slots across an arm and side torso. I don't know if you can split a weapon's requiered critical slots across both arms to make it two handed. Somthing, like the Sniper Artillery Piece comes to mind.

If I remember correctly this was literally ONLY allowed with the AC/20 because of it's sheer size.

#22 Chavette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 2,864 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:33 PM

View PostKhavi Vetali, on 10 March 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

The BattleAxe referenced in that question is an older, obsolete mech, replaced by the Hammerhands, which was in turn made obsolete by the Warhammer. The question in QnA 33 is not referencing melee combat in any form, but rather older tech levels and mechs.

http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Battleaxe

Damn I didnt know the battleaxe is a mech too.... and the battletech axe is just called axe?

Oh well, thats what I get for not reading a bible worth of fine books ;)

#23 Eddrick

• Storm
  • Storm
  • 1,493 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanyon Lake, TX.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:01 PM

Cool. The Large Shield has it's own external armor and internal structure letting the shield absorb damage instead of the arm.

View PostLauLiao, on 10 March 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

If I remember correctly this was literally ONLY allowed with the AC/20 because of it's sheer size.

NM about the Sniper Artillery Piece. It is too big to split across two arms and still hold it in hand. 20 Critical slots requiered. Thumper Artillery Piece however requiers 15. Which is enough to split across two arms with hands. Both are bigger then the AC/20.

Edited by Eddrick, 10 March 2013 - 05:16 PM.

#24 Fabe

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,041 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

View Postciller, on 10 March 2013 - 03:59 PM, said:

This thread reminds me of a new anime called Broken Blade. Good mech battles, not too long of a series either.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks interesting, and oh hey look,it's on crunchy roll. Guess I'll check it out.

#25 KingCobra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2,726 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:47 PM

The best mech games for melee is this Transformers i have all the games on Xbox i sugested a duel mech mode button for melee and just regular loadouts also the MechAssault games were awsome for melee as well.------>

Edited by KingCobra, 10 March 2013 - 05:50 PM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users