Nekoryu-No Seishin - Soul Of The Dragoncat [A Joint Nova Cat/dcms Unit] Is Recruiting

24 replies to this topic

#21 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

You think this a vacation, quiaff? Because it is not. We are here on a mission; one that will test every last inch of your resolve, your integrity, your honor, and your adaptability. We are here because the Oathmaster and the Khans came to a decision. A decision that lead directly to us being placed within this Inner Sphere, hundreds of light years away from support and our normal ways of life.

I am Elan Devalis, though you may refer to me simply as Pariah. Your Star Colonel. Whether or not you like me or the situation you find yourself in as a member of this detachment is irrelevant. Our mission is to go where The Watch cannot. We will be the eyes and ears of the Patient Hunter. We will come to understand these people. We will come to know these people.

Whether for destruction, assimilation, or coexistence, that is for the seers to determine.

When the time comes, I trust you will know your allegiance, but for now you will hold one thing above the rest - you are the Spirit of the Dragoncat, the Nekoryu-no Seishin. Do not bring dishonor to us.

-----------

Our numbers are that of a trinary and counting. We are now sufficient in numbers that organized drops can be done and, as of yet, whenever we show ourselves in the spotlight we prove ourselves worthy of our heritage. We are gracious in victory, and learn from our losses. However, even in defeat we never leave a foe unbloodied. One way or another, we will take our pound of flesh.

#22 Kreisel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 466 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:21 PM

Update: Done a rework of the Logo, Blue for 1st cluster, Red for 2nd Regiment.

#23 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:42 AM

Fifteen pilots and counting. As we grow in numbers, so do we grow in ferocity.

Our skill ranges vary from fresh off the dropship newbies to battle-hardened veterans of innumerable wars. We will, without a shadow of a doubt, be organizing training sessions as soon as the public training grounds kick in, and are gradually easing into the 8 man queues as our numbers increase.

There is still ample room for new blood to grow, but within the 1st Cluster of Nova Cats or the 2ed Regiments of DCMS and other assorted house loyalties.

#24 Andalusian

Rookie

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:54 PM

I signed up on the site, also expressing my interest here. Thank you for your kind consideration.

#25 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,673 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:53 AM

I want to see you and your guys on the field some day, Periah.

Edited by Will9761, 19 December 2013 - 10:54 AM.

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users