- - - - -

Crash Dump Files

2 replies to this topic

#1 bnw15

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 03:36 PM

Hi guys, I just have a quick question. Where do I find the Crash dump files to send to support? In the last town hall Russ said they want them but failed to specify clearly where they are. I looked in C:\Program Files (x86)\Piranha Games\MechWarrior Online but did not see anything obvious and I did not see any save game folder.

I for some reason have crashed 3ish times in the last month which is crazy high for me. I used to crash way back when I ran the game for a long time (probably a memory leak error) but haven't had that problem in a long time.

I don't know if it matters but these are my system specs

GPU: GTX 780 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5
CPU: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0GHz
Memory: G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866
O.S.: Windows 64bit 8.1 pro
ect. ect.

Thank you for the help,
bnw15

Edited by bnw15, 19 April 2015 - 03:39 PM.

#2 mailin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 2,033 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:21 PM

Just curious, have you run the repair tool recently? Sadly, I don't know where the crash dump files are, but if you send a ticket they'll help you . . . although it may take some time to hear from them.

#3 bnw15

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:58 PM

I don't remember the last time I have ran the repair tool. Its possible I never have. I was going to do it before this next patch though because I herd that the patcher works a little differently then it used to. Also, on the last couple of patches I did get file error notices. But I just clicked the "ok" button and it kept on patching.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users