Too Many Games, Too Little Time

2 replies to this topic

#1 Sybreed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,199 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:53 AM

I'm at this point in my life where my job is very demanding, I need to go outside of town almost all the time and stay at hotels, yet there are excellent games released every month and I just don't have time to play any of them. I just don't want to imagine if I wasn't single anymore...

Case in point:

I still haven't finished Mass Effect's 3 story (although the whole controversy about the ending prevents me from WANTING to finish it)

Not done with Dishonored, Far Cry 3, Skyrim and all the DLC I bought but never played

Now, Sim City was released last week, and being someone who loved all the games (including the SNES classic) I just couldn't skip it even with their DRM crap. I still need to finish Stalkers: Call of Prypiat story and I'm not even halfway through Borderlands 2 and Guild Wars 2 (good thing there are no subscriptions for this one).

And this week, Starcraft II...

Jesus Christ, how am I supposed to find time for all this!?!

#2 Fiachdubh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts
  • LocationSkulking out along the Periphery somewhere.

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:47 AM

I know how you feel and Steam just makes it worse. The amount of games I have bought on Steam sales and never played! Keep telling myself I am saving them for a rainy day.

Edited by Fiachdubh, 13 March 2013 - 08:47 AM.

#3 Sybreed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,199 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:57 AM

View PostFiachdubh, on 13 March 2013 - 08:47 AM, said:

I know how you feel and Steam just makes it worse. The amount of games I have bought on Steam sales and never played! Keep telling myself I am saving them for a rainy day.

I think I have at least 20 games that I bought on steam and never played them simply because I saw them on sale and thought "eh, better get them now and play them later".

I got the Assassin's Creed pack on a 66% sale, played none of the games so far. Got Deus Ex: HR for 5$, still haven't played it, although I heard it's a great game.

Good thing about SC2 is that I'll be able to play it on my laptop when I stay at hotels... strategy games are perfect for that. No MP of course...

Edited by Sybreed, 13 March 2013 - 02:00 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users