Titan Team Vs Normal Team In Fp

No replies to this topic

#1 SERHAT CAN

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2020 - 05:46 PM

well it's as simle as the title.

- add titan mechs ( mechs that are 200+ tonnage giant mechs. Don't worry they'll fit in the maps xD)

- add 1 titan mech per team so the gameplay becomes 13vs13 in quick play only. And you have the coice to play the titan or not, if you want to have a chance to play the titan mech then you have to select "titan mech", the game will still randomly select from the players who selected that choice. And the players who didn't select that choice will not have a chance to be randomly chosen to play the titan mech.

- add a gamemode where it's just faction play but one of the teams only have 4 or 6 or 8 or 10 or 12 titan mechs ( only one titan mech per player and nothing else) and the other team has nothing changed so 12 players with 4 normal mechs.

- playing the titan mech is randomly chosen per player so you can't choose to play the titan mech or not, it's random.

- they are big and slow, 30kph MAX speed. their everything is slower, torso movement and all.

- no titan should be able to use jumpjets ( unless if you want but I don't think it suits them)

- the titans have low armor (around +-1000), low speed (around 15 to 20kph), low resistance (around 10%). When you first buy them, you have to upgrade them to increase their armor, speed and resistance ( example: an ac20 does 20 dmg to a normal mech at optimal range but to a titan with RESISTANCE it will do like 10 or 12 or 15). So there's 3 different upgrades for the titans, armor, speed and resistance.

- they either use the same weapons as normal mechs ( they can use both is and clan weapons) OR they have their own weapons like is has their own weapons and so does the clans.

- they have BIG amounts of slots that you can equip items (heat sinks, ammos,... (again, they either use same items as normal mechs or they have their own specific stuff. In this topic I'm assuming that they have their own stuff)) and you have their specific stuff like damage buff item, resistance buff item and maybe a REPAIR item that will repair your titan slowly and will produce heat in the process and it can only be activated if you don't receive damage for 10 seconds (if you think titans will be op, you're god damn right but since they're BIG, normal mechs will be able to use the covers very very well and the titans will have hard time finding/using cover.

- some specific engines that you either upgrade the engine that you can't change of the titan or you have to change the engine to go faster or slower just like normal mechs, 30kph MAX because when you buy the titan it has very low speed like 15kph or 20kph.

- it's shouldn't be hard to do because all you have to do is to add a new mech that is just bigger and some new items.

If you guys ever do this, I promise you that the game is guarenteed to regain it's players and have much more new players, you know why, well because (almost) everyone likes fighting big bosses, I even think that my friend who doesn't likes this game at all will play it instantly. If there's something I need to detail, just ask it.

It's been my dream since 2013, the year I started playing mechwarrior online, I grew up with this game, it has a part of my childhood, I made a friend that I can trust and all.

Edited by SERHAT CAN, 07 October 2020 - 06:00 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users