Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:57 PM

bump

#42 Azkor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 116 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:22 PM

We are starting to get large but still looking for more pilots to fill out the roster

#43 Azkor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 116 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

bump

#44 Azkor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 116 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:54 AM

more pilots

#45 Azkor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 116 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:25 PM

bump

#46 Azkor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 116 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:57 PM

need more pilots... prove your skill and leadership qualities and you can eventually earn your own lance to command. If you are a competitive individual and want to be in such an environment with a good group of guys post an app.

#47 Giobhniu

• PipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 30 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:00 PM

I'm dusting off my mech for the first time in 13 yrs, these guys where my first choice when finding a new unit after reading into what they are all about. They have handled getting me readjusted to mech life in a really professional but fun way. I have had some great conversations so far with some good people.

On top of that we have had some excellent games, I have picked up great advice and already feel part of the unit.

for any current or returning pilot looking to do more than be a fare-weather gamer, looking to compete and develop their knowledge and meet some genuinely interesting and fun people in the process. I can honestly say this group will be what you are looking for.

Fed Suns are recruiting ambitious, competitive, focused pilots, that can have the sort of fun a game should provide, but knuckle down and kick arse when its game time. If you are seriously looking to immerse yourself in this game, then you are looking for the Fed Suns.

Edited by Giobhniu, 28 May 2013 - 10:51 PM.

#48 12Bravo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 252 posts
  • LocationMinnesota, USA

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:59 PM

Wow Gio... You must be in marketing for a living... Thanks for the kind words, we are deffinately enjoying having you and all the new guys around.

#49 Darthspoke

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

So now I have to promote Gio out of the toilet cleaner position he is in....grrr

#50 Giobhniu

• PipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 30 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:01 PM

I'm not sure being the medium mech meat-shield for your mechs crotch is the promotion you think it is. Besides, cleaning the toilets isn't so bad seeing as most of you just crap in your mechs anyway. The idea of piloting a mech 12Bravo has been in after brawling an Atlas is truly one of the great terrors of the future age.

-Join Fed Suns to kick the crap in the morning, and clean crap up in the evening. Because your planet is our planet. (because we are probably going to conquer it.)

#51 Azkor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:42 AM

Usually they all hide behind me no matter what mech I am running around in :D

#52 jrfellow

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:01 AM

Actually we hide behind bravos cent, that seems to not die whatever hits it (well he might loose a arm or two and a leg, but whos counting).

Been playing with these guys for three months and they are a great group of guys to play with.

#53 Mito

Rookie

• The Scythe
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:37 AM

Started the recruit process about a month ago. Now full member!

I am a PPC or PMC or PB&J now, not in the Navy or whatever it is but I am part of these guys now.

Easy to get along with, have great knowledge and skill to pass along.

Come by and run with us.

Edited by Mito, 31 May 2013 - 10:37 AM.

#54 Azkor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 116 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:51 PM

Looking for more recruits :)

#55 Azkor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 116 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:36 PM

Looking for more pilots, in addition, if English isn't your first language do not let that discourage you from applying, as long as you can follow directions and are a good guy I am sure you will fit in just fine ;)

#56 Giobhniu

• PipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 30 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:24 PM

Most of us struggle with English anyway when it gets late and we all start drinking, After a couple of hours its all just guesswork.

Be good at the game, be good at life, Be a Fed Sun. We have beer, and bacon, (We had a Jacuzzi but a couple of awkward oversocial team building exercises it was decided to just play golf instead)

#57 VigorousApathy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Thumper
  • The Thumper
  • 130 posts
  • LocationI have no idea. Im getting sky high in a spider 5v.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:08 PM

Whats up fed suns! Im fairly new to this gameplay so im still learning but I filled out an app. Its really weird trying to go from mw4 mercs with a joystick to mwo with a keyboard and mouse but im picking it up. Hope to see you guys on the field.

#58 Giobhniu

• PipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 30 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:17 PM

my last Mech game was Mercs too, I've only been playing MWO a couple of weeks and I'm adjusting pretty well (though I am tempted to buy a joystick).

You're in good hands with us mate (though watch out for jrfellow his hands tend to go wandering if your back is turned for too long) see you planetside!

Join Fed Suns to get aggressively touched and to bow up jerks across the cosmos!

#59 jrfellow

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:03 AM

GIo what am I supposed to tell my wife if she reads this (Just for your information,Gio tends to have a vivid imagination, but otherwise he is a nice guy)?

For some reason Gio follows me around in game and kill steals left and right whenever he gets a chance (yes, i'm talking about yesterday match 99% health and 3 kills...) ;)

In this group it doesn't really matter if you are new to this game. Fedsuns will take you in and you will feel like a part of the team from the start.

See you on the battlefield!

#60 Giobhniu

• PipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 30 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:15 AM

If your wife reads this tell her we're recruiting and to apply!! (I'd tell my wife, but she would come 2nd place in a game of solitaire and still find a way to blame me for it)

as for that game I am a shadow in the dark, a spider in the garage guttering, I am deaths sneaky pet ferret, I also had weapons that let me shoot from 1k+ and hid behind a rock all the time. Like a real man.

26 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 26 guests, 0 anonymous users