2 replies to this topic

#1 Dan54

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 293 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:45 PM

Is anyone else not getting credit for their kills and or the damage they do . I blew his arm off and no credit also I killed a hunchback on the mountain and watched him slide down with no one else there and again no credit

#2 ragingmunkyz

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

Check your rewards at the end of the match. I often don't get the message saying that I received credit or rewards for a kill/assist/component, but when I check the tally at the end of the match, they are usually listed correctly. This frequently seems to happen when the reward text gets "stuck," I will get credit, say for a savior kill, and then that message will remain displayed for the rest of the match, so it never updates with new rewards for more kills or assists or whatever.

The only weird thing is, sometimes I won't get credit for a kill during the game, and it won't show up on the team score page, but it will show up in just the xp/c-bills page, but then I also don't get credit in my online stats. Basically, I always get the correct rewards for a kill, but I don't always get kills properly recorded for stats, and I frequently don't see the text show up properly in-game. Hopefully they are working on a fix to these bugs. They are frequent enough for me that I feel like many people must be getting them.

Edited by ragingmunkyz, 15 March 2013 - 01:55 PM.

#3 Warrax the Chaos Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 925 posts
  • LocationMyrror

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:57 PM

View PostDan54, on 15 March 2013 - 01:45 PM, said:

Is anyone else not getting credit for their kills and or the damage they do . I blew his arm off and no credit also I killed a hunchback on the mountain and watched him slide down with no one else there and again no credit

He could have killed himself, either by overheat or falling, in which case you get an assist but not a kill.

He could have also rage-quit right before dying, in which case you don't get ant kill or assist credit, but he still gets a death on his stats. Some people don't know about that change, and DC on purpose to "preserve their stats".

Or it could have been an unintentional DC, which works the same way (there are a lot of CTDs going on lately).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users