Looking For A House Frr Unit.

2 replies to this topic

#1 Chiyeko Kuramochi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • LocationSecond star to the right.

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:04 AM

Hello all,

MWO just popped back into my play field after I just totally forgot about it which is kinda stupid seeing I spend money on a founders pack even! And now I am trying hard to learn my ways in the game, currently focusing on a 3l Raven.

The FRR caught my eye since the first time I dropped around here, small underdog faction with lots of trouble in future it fits the kind of story I like. That said I still have a lot to learn about the full history and everything, probably just as much as I have to learn about being any good.

So I am looking for a house unit that can both help me with getting into the lore (prior to MWO all I have played was MW 4 vengeance) and be more effective in the game itself. I have access to the voice coms where needed that is no issue.

#2 AlexEss

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2,491 posts
  • Locationthe ol north

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:32 AM

Well stop by the Skjaldborg, we have both NA and EU players, a lot of activity's and group practise.

Have a look in our recruitment thread or stop by our homepage.

Also we have mead, pie and a roaring good time.

#3 8Ball-

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 292 posts
  • LocationIndiana, US

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

Follow Alexs' advice and check us out. If you're casual to hard core we can find a place for you. Multiple groups every day to accommrndate your schedule. Fun first, skill builds as much as you are active. Application required.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users