I Need A Clan

15 replies to this topic

#1 brooksie9900

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

im an ex templar. i need a clan again. ive been lone wolfing for a while now and its time to join one. i just want to be able to play this game with people and have a good time while playing. can anyone help?

#2 Skylarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,646 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationThe Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:26 PM

Which Clan do you want to Join? You have 6 Canon Clan Faction or you can pick from a couple other non Canon clan units.

Or are you looking for a House Unit or a Merc Unit?

#3 Pando

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,456 posts
  • LocationDeep, deep inside _____.

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:39 PM

A great place to start, is COMSTAR NA teamspeak and/or NGNG teamspeak. A little searching will reveal the information you seek. I suggest joining both or one of those teamspeaks and playing with different units be they clans, mercs or houses as they will likely have representatives you can speak with. Just ask to drop with them.

Edited by Pando, 16 March 2013 - 11:42 PM.

#4 Skylarr

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:43 PM

View PostDirk Le Daring, on 29 October 2012 - 05:16 PM, said:

Since the page is gone, and there has been no replacement. I am putting this up here.

(If there is a reason for this to be removed, do so.)

North America:

Address: na1.mech-connect.net
Password: WordofBlake

EU:

Address: 109.228.29.191
Password: hG5!4Dg*

NGNG:

Address: 63.209.37.2:9196

Address: ts7.gameservers.com:9196

TS3 available here...http://www.teamspeak...ts3_teamspeak-s#

#5 Havok1978

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 371 posts
  • LocationTexaz!!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:48 PM

hate clans or love them, "Clan Ghost Bear" is a great bunch of guys and theres always a large group of us.. and I seriously doubt anyone can or will refute that.
stop in and do some drops with us!
we are on the NGNG servers

Edited by Havok1978, 16 March 2013 - 11:48 PM.

#6 Daneiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 490 posts
  • LocationSheridan

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:49 AM

View PostSkylarr, on 16 March 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

Which Clan do you want to Join? You have 6 Canon Clan Faction or you can pick from a couple other non Canon clan units.

Let me correct you the canon clans are little more then 6 , actually at 3050 they are 19 if i remember right , and at the time of the wolverine (2807-2823) they are 22 .

Edited by daneiel varna, 17 March 2013 - 07:58 AM.

#7 Stormwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,951 posts
  • LocationCW Dire Wolf

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:53 AM

View Postdaneiel varna, on 17 March 2013 - 04:49 AM, said:

Let me correct you the cannon clans are little more then 6 , actually at 3050 they are 19 if i remember right , and at the time of the wolverine (2807-2823) they are 22 .

You are incorrect, originally there were 20 Clans. The Wolverines were annihilated, Clan Mongoose and Widowmaker were absorbed (which leaves 17 Clans).

There were originally 4 invading Clans, they were reinforced by 2 reserve Clans in 3051, hence why Skylar said 6 Clans.

#8 Daneiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 490 posts
  • LocationSheridan

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:06 AM

View PostStormwolf, on 17 March 2013 - 04:53 AM, said:

You are incorrect, originally there were 20 Clans. The Wolverines were annihilated, Clan Mongoose and Widowmaker were absorbed (which leaves 17 Clans).

There were originally 4 invading Clans, they were reinforced by 2 reserve Clans in 3051, hence why Skylar said 6 Clans.

Thank you for the correction .The invading clans are not ALL clans after all :) .

#9 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:21 AM

Plus it is canon, not cannon... Cannon is like autocannon. :)

I will toot my own horn. Clan Ghost Bear is always gaining new sibkos, we are a friendly bunch of gamers. We offer both competitive teams and more casual play. Many of us have families and know RL comes first. We are 90 members strong with new people joining almost everyday!

As Havok said, join us on the NGNG TS3 server for some drops and see if you mesh well the other Warriors of the unit. :rolleyes:

#10 Skylarr

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:04 AM

View Postdaneiel varna, on 17 March 2013 - 04:49 AM, said:

Let me correct you the cannon clans are little more then 6 , actually at 3050 they are 19 if i remember right , and at the time of the wolverine (2807-2823) they are 22 .

I must oppologize. It was late. I ment to say is that according to CANON only 6 Clans were actually involved in the Clan Invasion. But, there are other Clan Units on the Clan Forum that he can choose from.

WAIT!

Maybe there was another one or two Clans involve. I think they only sent a Star. I have to research it. I am sure some of you can answer it faster than I can research it.

#11 Skylarr

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:09 AM

The Six Invading Clans:
Seventh Clan, Clan Diamond Shark, did not mobilize in time to "aid" Clan Ghost Bear.

#12 Skylarr

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:29 AM

Clan Goliath Scorpion

Operation Revival

In the Trials to determine who would participate in the invasion, Clan Goliath Scorpion was left out of the initial wave, although they were able to take advantage of the situation. With so many units away from the homeworlds on their Crusade, many Seekers began searching through areas previously considered too heavily-defended. SaKhan Posavatz himself was nearly killed on the Smoke Jaguar world of Tranquil during one such raid, barely escaping from a terrible battle outside the city of Blood River. He would later win a Trial of Possession against Clan Steel Viper in 3049 for the right to accompany them into the Inner Sphere, taking with him his retinue and a Star of 'Mechs.

Here is a list of this clans Mechs:

http://www.sarna.net...ion_BattleMechs

#13 Daneiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 490 posts
  • LocationSheridan

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:59 AM

View PostCoffiNail, on 17 March 2013 - 05:21 AM, said:

Plus it is canon, not cannon... Cannon is like autocannon. :)

I will toot my own horn. Clan Ghost Bear is always gaining new sibkos, we are a friendly bunch of gamers. We offer both competitive teams and more casual play. Many of us have families and know RL comes first. We are 90 members strong with new people joining almost everyday!

As Havok said, join us on the NGNG TS3 server for some drops and see if you mesh well the other Warriors of the unit. :rolleyes:

Edited . English is not my primary language :) , sorry for the mistake .

#14 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:30 AM

View Postdaneiel varna, on 17 March 2013 - 07:59 AM, said:

Edited . English is not my primary language :) , sorry for the mistake .

No problem, common mistake. I use to make it too tbh until Gremlich posted a blurb a long time ago on the MWLL forums.

#15 brooksie9900

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

View PostSkylarr, on 16 March 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

merc

#16 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

View Postbrooksie9900, on 17 March 2013 - 03:27 PM, said:

merc

So... you want this forum section, not the section pertaining to the in universe faction known as THE CLANS of Kerensky.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users