Rhod Playoff Standings

28 replies to this topic

#1 Dale

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 98 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:45 PM

Wanted to create a thread dedicated to keeping you all up to date on the current standings of the Run Hot or Die (RHoD) playoffs, any upcoming matches to be streamed on the RHoD channel, as well as recordings of previous matches.

Current Standings

Posted Image

Previous Broadcasts

• Steel Jaguar vs. DV8

Spoiler

• KaoS Legion vs. Paragon

Spoiler

Next Broadcast

TBA

Edited by Dale, 06 April 2013 - 12:51 PM.

#2 SQUIRRELLL

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

+1

#3 Gut

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 373 posts
  • LocationNear Dallas, TX

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:07 PM

+9001

#4 xZaOx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:13 PM

Whens the next match?

#5 Dale

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

View PostxZaOx, on 20 March 2013 - 12:13 PM, said:

Whens the next match?

Not sure, but Black Wolves did advance and will now face Jade Wolf. Next matches will be that one and Snow Raven vs. Luna Wolf; if either team's leaders would like to have those matches streamed please get in contact with TheMagician.

#6 TheMagician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 779 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:39 AM

Jade Wolf defeated Black Wolves (need to update brackets).

SJR is tentatively scheduled to play Jade Wolf this Tuesday. Snow Raven is scheduled, I believe, for this Sunday.

#7 Flossme

• PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:50 PM

I think it is awesome for the MWO community the effort that Steel Jaguars are doing to have RHOD. Gives the elite units a place to play organized matches and the streaming to show new players how these top units play the game, sometimes giving a glimpse into the configs we use and deployments.

This effort further goes to promote the game, but a shame that it gets buried in an obscure forum at the bottom of the forum page.

#8 idle crow

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:40 PM

Snow Raven defeats Luna Wolves. Very good drops on the part of Luna Wolves. All 3 games could have easily gone in Luna Wolves favor. Nail biters to the end.

Sorry we could not get a stream put together as it was a last minute thing. I'm sure one will be up when we play Kaos :rolleyes:

#9 xZaOx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:37 PM

We are now in "FAN AUDIO/VIDEO"? I'm surprised they haven't buried us under international forum section. I guess talking about merc units and clans battling it out to see who's best isn't "general" discussion enough.

On another note, congrats CSR and Jade Wolf!

#10 Dale

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:03 PM

View PostxZaOx, on 24 March 2013 - 03:37 PM, said:

We are now in "FAN AUDIO/VIDEO"? I'm surprised they haven't buried us under international forum section. I guess talking about merc units and clans battling it out to see who's best isn't "general" discussion enough.

On another note, congrats CSR and Jade Wolf!

Whenever they redid the forums they added this section specifically for these kinds of things. I wish it was above the support/feedback section but it's better than the way it was.

#11 xZaOx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:51 AM

Dale you going to update the standings :D?

#12 Dale

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 98 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:22 PM

View PostxZaOx, on 26 March 2013 - 06:51 AM, said:

Dale you going to update the standings :angry:?

The bracket gets updated whenever Glory gets around to it, and we all know she does what she wants. ;)

On a positive note, we should be getting another match streamed for you all tomorrow! It'll be SJR vs. Jade Wolf, so stay tuned!

#13 Dale

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 98 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

Hey everyone, wanted to update you all and let you know that the match between Steel Jaguar and Jade Wolf has been postponed. Had some scheduling conflicts and we're trying to get a new date set.

#14 swamp hag

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Participant
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

Possible that the SJR vs JW match will take place next weekend.

#15 Dale

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 98 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:06 PM

A new date has been set for the SJR vs JW match! Be sure to tune in this Saturday at 21:45 EDT! ;)

#16 TheMagician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 779 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:40 AM

DV8 defeated Black Wolves 3-0 to move on in the losers bracket. They will be facing the loser of the KaoS versus Snow Raven match which will occur tonight. Paragon will be facing the loser of the Jade Wolves versus Steel Jaguar match, which is also occuring tonight.

At this point, I don't think that either match will be streamed, partly due to technical issues, and partly because some teams are concerned about their tactics being revealed, but we will keep you updated on the results.

#17 TheMagician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 779 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:08 AM

KaoS Legion defeated Snow Raven 3-1. KaoS Legion moves on in the winners bracket and awaits the winner of Steel Jaguar vs. Jade Wolf. Snow Raven drops to the losers bracket where they will face DV8.

Edited by TheMagician, 10 April 2013 - 07:10 AM.

#18 xZaOx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:03 AM

Magician have you talked to anyone at NGNG about mentioning scores or updates from RHOD? They mention Table Top tourneys in different cities, and other community stuff, can't see why they wouldn't talk about RHOD.

#19 xZaOx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:11 PM

Hump. Any updates?

#20 TheMagician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 779 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:21 PM

SJR vs JW is tomorrow. I'm not sure if Snow Raven and DV8 have scheduled their match. We hope to accelerate the playoffs as we move forward.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users