Crash & Stability Feedback

143 replies to this topic

#141 No7

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:30 AM

Game freezes in game since last patch.
  • Was any error message provided with the crash, if so, which? No it locks up in middle of game.
  • Where in the game or menus did the crash occur? during normal game play. All maps, mechs.
  • What steps had been taken prior to the crash occurring? Normal start and play. Sometimes it takes 10 games, sometimes its two games in a row.
  • Does the crash re-occur for you if repeating those same steps? Yes but random amount of games between freezes.
  • What are your video settings, did you change them since last patch? Everything is set pretty low, resolution at 1920x1200.
  • What are your System specs? Intel i7. geforce 590, 16gb ram. Win7.
  • Tried to set max fps to 60 in user config.
  • Tried to disable windows aero.
  • Tried to disable multi-gpu.
Please hot fix this ASAP!

#142 Vardrak

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:33 AM

Since the last patch (April 2nd) i encounter
1. graphix issues
2. ingame freezes
3. more sudden disconnects
  • What are your video settings, did you change them since last patch? I use customized high settings, resolution at 1680x1050. Never changed and never an issue before 2nd April.
  • What are your System specs? Intel i7. geforce 580, 16gb ram. Win7.
1) The graphix were mostly fixed by updating my nvidia drivers. Got some flickering textures now and then, but those might have been there before the patch. :D
2) The freezes can be solved by alt tabbing to desktop and back in the game, if that is a solution at all...
3) Before the patch i had very very few disconnections and the game did run stable and with few lags.
  • Was any error message provided with the crash, if so, which? Neither the freezes nor the disconnections occur with an error message.
  • Where in the game or menus did the crash occur? No menu issues, but ingame freezes during night and day maps (last freeze in frozen city) using the new vision and without it. Alt-tabbing in and out do solve the freeze for me.
  • What steps had been taken prior to the crash occurring? Normal start and play.
  • Does the crash re-occur for you if repeating those same steps? Yes, by now they are not reproducable for me, both crashes and freezes seem to occur randomly.

#143 Britane

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 48 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:00 PM

game just crashed to desktop.

no info in Windows event logs
no dump files or logs in Windows directory
no dump files or logs in Game directory

no apparent way to find out what happened.

In game, I had just taken damage and it was starting to display "flames" explosion around the window, as from a AC shell. I've had issues with that damage effect before, but it's usually just a graphics stutter, not a CTD.

---

Also, the in-game UI is messing up in random ways very frequently now. almost 50% of matches have something wrong:
no FoF icons, minimap gone, minimap doesn't turn, compass doesn't turn, etc. Some people are having more severe UI issues where components of it are jumping around the screen as if their X Y corords are constantly changing rapidly.

FYI

Edited by Britane, 04 April 2013 - 06:10 PM.

#144 Ywan

• PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:46 AM

Gamefreeze still there when Rocketimpact on a mech is done in the Field of view. Not Everytime but each 2-3 Impacts it freezes the client which can only be closed then over the taskmanager.
There is no dumpcrashreport be generated while those freezes.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users