3 replies to this topic

#1 B E E L Z E B U B

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 384 posts
  • LocationTopsy Turvy Town

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:58 PM

usually i say this out loud at home as my gf laughs at my american accent. [color="#000000"]but i cant get to sleep so you have to hear it too, i guess... yup, your reading this.[/color] [color="#000000"]"well go on then... get to the next line all ready" (heavy monthy python accent just then, its better i swear).[/color] here is the jagermech pledge: "This is my jagermech. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My jagermech is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My jagermech, without me, is useless. Without my jagermech, I am useless. I must fire my weapon groups true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will... My jagermech and I know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, or the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit... My jagermech is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its heat, its quirks, its speed and its builds. I will keep my jagermech clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other, litteraly, i will be inside it. We will... Before PGI, (creator of this universe) "I swear this creed. My jagermech and I are the defenders of my ego. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is mine and i have all three masters."

#2 Ryvucz

Zunrith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,839 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, Colorado

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:34 PM

Wait, what?

#3 Dagger6T6

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,362 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Locationcockpit

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:37 PM

sorry I can't hear your over the sound of a million LRMs flying through the air

#4 Kmieciu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 3,437 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:42 PM

View PostKarma Police, on 20 March 2013 - 10:58 PM, said:

usually i say this out loud at home as my gf laughs at my american accent. [color=#000000]but i cant get to sleep so you have to hear it too, i guess... yup, your reading this.[/color] [color=#000000]"well go on then... get to the next line all ready" (heavy monthy python accent just then, its better i swear).[/color] here is the jagermech pledge: "This is my jagermech. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My jagermech is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My jagermech, without me, is useless. Without my jagermech, I am useless. I must fire my weapon groups true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will... My jagermech and I know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, or the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit... My jagermech is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its heat, its quirks, its speed and its builds. I will keep my jagermech clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other, litteraly, i will be inside it. We will... Before PGI, (creator of this universe) "I swear this creed. My jagermech and I are the defenders of my ego. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is mine and i have all three masters."

"What is your major malfunction, ********? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?" (Gunnery Sergeant Hartman)

Edited by Kmieciu, 20 March 2013 - 11:42 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users