Blood Of Heroes: A Tale Of What

5 replies to this topic

#1 Meia Cosmos

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:49 PM

Okay, so, I've been on a marathon reading spree for the past two months trying to read ALL the battletech novels. I just finished Blood of heroes of the Gray Death saga.

Where the hell is my ending?

More accurately, why doesn't it...end. Is it in another book somewhere? Where can I find it? It just epilogues into "AND THEN THEY TAKE OFF TOWARD THE ENEMY!" /end.

I'm both confused and annoyed. Please tell me there is closure somewhere about this?

#2 Thom Frankfurt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSearounders Tavern, Port St. Williams, Coventry

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:02 PM

You're not the only one. I've read that book twice now and I'm still not sure what exactly happens.

#3 dal10

• Philanthropist
  • 4,525 posts
  • Locationsomewhere near a bucket of water and the gates of hell.

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

basically it was supposed to be a two part series (part one was initial invasion of Glengarry, part 2 was 2nd batt followed by highlanders showing up to save the day) but the second book never got written.

#4 Meia Cosmos

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:28 PM

View Postdal10, on 20 March 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

basically it was supposed to be a two part series (part one was initial invasion of Glengarry, part 2 was 2nd batt followed by highlanders showing up to save the day) but the second book never got written.

That is infuriating. D:

#5 Thom Frankfurt

• 2,741 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSearounders Tavern, Port St. Williams, Coventry

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:17 AM

View PostMeia Cosmos, on 20 March 2013 - 10:28 PM, said:

That is infuriating. D:

Yeah. I'm still angry about that garbage they published called 'The Dying Time.'

#6 Meia Cosmos

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:58 AM

View PostThom Frankfurt, on 21 March 2013 - 12:17 AM, said:

Yeah. I'm still angry about that garbage they published called 'The Dying Time.'

Haven't read it yet but in my hunt to find out what the hell happened after Blood of Heroes, I got the gist. Not that it's a major surprise, considering how large a chunk of time the Battletech timeline consists of.

Funfact is, author proposed a different ending entirely. But I don't have time to go find that sauce at the moment. For dying time, that is.

Edited by Meia Cosmos, 21 March 2013 - 04:59 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users