Thinking Of Buying A Centurion

22 replies to this topic

Poll: Thinking Of Buying A Centurion (63 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Centurions have you piloted?

1. A (46 votes [29.49%])

Percentage of vote: 29.49%

2. AL (44 votes [28.21%])

Percentage of vote: 28.21%

3. D (29 votes [18.59%])

Percentage of vote: 18.59%

4. Wang (30 votes [19.23%])

Percentage of vote: 19.23%

5. AH (7 votes [4.49%])

Percentage of vote: 4.49%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Champion of Khorne Lord of Blood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,806 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:11 PM

I have purchased the A variant. It is pretty fun and I've mainly been testing out different loadouts today, I plan on getting it upgraded with endo and DHS once I get some more Cbills.

so far my favorite run was with 3 srm6, 2 mls, and a machine gun with near full armor. Only problem I had was heat (desert) which I plan on fixing with endo and DHS.

Thanks for your help guys, I do plan to buy the AL next.

#22 Drogum Nethar

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWoodstock, GA

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:43 AM

View Postloliza, on 21 March 2013 - 06:11 PM, said:

dont buy a centurion its not worth it anymore since srm nerf you cant go hard brawler style anymore and there isnt anything that any other mech cant do better now take a hunch instead

ditto - the fact that none of the versions allow a weapon in the left arm is a non-starter. I just finished eliting the Centurion and then promptly sold them all. Except the Wang, zombie is fun after all :)

Edited by Drogum Nethar, 23 March 2013 - 04:44 AM.

#23 Chromedbustop

• Pip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:26 PM

With the missle nerf it's not the crazy damage dealer it once was but I still enjoy centurions very much. You can get them going very fast, and put a ton of armor on them. I've never piloted one but I get the impession that Hunchbacks offer more offensive firepower, especially now.

I can tell you though that I have yet to lose a duel with a Hunchback (unless it brings friends), even with the missle nerf, and that's for one simple reason: Cents are frickin hard to bring down!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users