[roleplay] A new beginning

No replies to this topic

#1 Dantiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 315 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:45 PM

3029, Avalon City

Dan was a common boy of Avalon City, he studies at a magnificent school at Avalon City. He was traveling with his brother Deric to New Avalon Institute of Science, where they father works. they mother died couple of months after Dan was born because of some complications during Dan's birth.

when they finally arrived at NAIS, some guards appeared asking for identifications, Deric showed his ID and asked to see his father, but the guards denied Deric's request for a unknown reason. barred from seeing his father, Deric decided to wait near the entrance.

some time later, the building entered in alert, a big explosion occurred in the side of the building. Dan entered in despair and started to cry when he saw laser beams all around.

Deric was trying to start the car when a big explosion threw then meters away. Dan looked around searching for his brother, but only found a arm in the ground. he finally lost his conscious.
when he woke a soldier was carrying him throng a abandoned building. by his uniform Dan recognized that he was a Davion Soldier. the soldier checked his conditions and updated him about the facts, and told him something that changed Dan's life forever....

first post with the soldier words decides Dan's destiny (basically, decides if i'll join Davion or search for a merc corp)

PS: sorry the bad English, its not my native language =P
PS²:if i said something that goes against the lore, please, let me know

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users