• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

View PostLajur, on 22 March 2013 - 07:59 PM, said:

How do you convert MC?

A 'Mech must be Basic-unlocked (8 out of 8) before you can convert 'Mech XP to GXP.

#22 Piranha

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 52 posts
  • LocationVienna, Austria

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:18 AM

View PostVermaxx, on 22 March 2013 - 06:17 PM, said:

Hey PGI, can I suggest you put in an option to MANUALLY ENTER THE AMOUNT OF MC I WANT TO SPEND ON CONVERSION?

This slider bar is hella inaccurate.

I second this!

Oh and great sale btw! Finally got me a ton of GXP and I'm really glad that I only converted for 18 MC a few days ago (simply to get my MC counter back to a nice number :P).

On the "negative" side: while I think 500MC as a regular price for a color unlock is ok, I find it too much for a "sale" price.

for something as irrelevant in a game as colors, I think those prices are a bit too high for me to be considered "micro" transactions. I rather save the MC for mech bays and XP conversions :)

#23 Nedwidget

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:43 PM

Hey, this almost makes the Phranken colors a reasonable price! I already got the pattern on the only mech I like it on, and I got almost identical colors for this price without a sale.

I can't wait for you to finish this game so I can feel justified in throwing more money at it. I've already spent enough on this game to have bought 6 AAA titles off Steam. You know, finished games with a respectable level of polish and depth. The guys that got investors before charging customers.

I love the IP, and I have fun playing. I very much appreciate your efforts. I'm just not spending any more on a half done game that bereaks every other patch simply because I was mistaken for an investment capitalist. When there is more game to the game, you can count on my continued support. Please inspire me!!

To other posters: Don't waste your time hating on me, I'll never read it. Just blast me in game. I really am a nice guy, I just can't see continuing to pay premium prices on a game that isn't even close to finished. That's OCPD for you. If you can then I thank you, you will be the reason this game gets to a point that I feel good about giving them more money than I have already.

#24 Ferdarex

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:53 PM

Wish I would have got my flam after the sale hit ... oh well stil getting a fang real soon like me some dragon mechs

#25 BlueSanta

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 373 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:24 PM

Double XP has been one of your best sale items in any sale to date. It should be in one out of every four sales, at least.

Half price paint is another great sale idea. You could do a palette every sale.

Patterns for half price are nice too, but I don't like the per chassis way they're handled now. I'd rather buy a single use pattern for a mech for really cheap (like the 75 now), or unlock it like you can unlock paints now (able to be used on any mech) for 1000.

#26 Ragashar

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 61 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:12 PM

You got me into buying the Flame... Had been eying it for a while now, but this just made me pull the trigger although my 2nd Dragon is still almost just off the shelf as this new one will be.

This was a good sale... Hero Mechs for -30% is probably something that will get people to spend big money on the game in the future too. I'm done "for now" (until the next sale) on buying with MC... I got too many new toys in the box now and not enough time to play around with them all. Will have to level up those Dragons to see how much of a difference those Elite skills may or may not make.

#27 Goose

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 3,463 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThat flattop, up the well, overhead

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:25 AM

So is it ending in half-an-hour, or tomorrow?

#28 Joseph Mallan

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMallanhold, Furillo

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:13 AM

Of course when there is a sale on XP conversion I am unable to buy MC! :lol: ;)

#29 Kiryn

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 15 posts
  • LocationTulsa, Oklahoma

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:31 AM

Was a good sale, being the collector I am I went ahead and bought Fang and Flame even tho I've never piloted a Dragon except for the Trial Mech. But they look to be an interesting Mech to master, I either see really good or really bad pilots in them, nothing in between.

I also converted a ton of GXP to get those coolant modules. I see what you did there =p

Just fix missiles, game is too boring now without their threat.

#30 Jae Hyun Nakamura

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 288 posts
  • LocationMarburg

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:09 AM

Nice event B)

@Kiryn: In TT missiles never have been a threat till you coupled them with Artemis and/or C3 comunication. Little explenation here. You roll 2D6 to see how many missiles hit the target, normally 50% will hit. The biggest threat came from PPC or Gauss :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users