LET THE CHEESE BEGIN!!!

Posted Image

#2 Exoth3rmic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 434 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:32 AM

Well, at least for the moment, the rankings are broken for me. It occasionally will update with the odd game - but its still missing a good 3 hours worth of games.

So, sad times.

#3 riverslq

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 443 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:50 AM

........ wish i knew what they broke now. :/

#4 Slaytronic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 475 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:29 AM

yeah i am done with it my cataphracts aren't even showing up

#5 Silentium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 629 posts
  • LocationA fortified bunker in the mojave desert.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:41 AM

Heh, I have not seen any more than the usual cheese, but there are a fair number of heavies running around. Some of the JM pilots out there are also pretty dangerous; I am inevitably ending up with a gaping chest wound for their homies to shoot lurms and lazors into.

I did opt in to the tourney on a lark though, and I have to say, I am way better than I thought I was, but way worse than my ego can bear :) .

#6 Huron Fal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 134 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:09 AM

View PostExoth3rmic, on 23 March 2013 - 05:32 AM, said:

Well, at least for the moment, the rankings are broken for me. It occasionally will update with the odd game - but its still missing a good 3 hours worth of games.

So, sad times.

View Postriverslq, on 23 March 2013 - 05:50 AM, said:

........ wish i knew what they broke now. :/

View PostSlaytronic, on 23 March 2013 - 06:29 AM, said:

yeah i am done with it my cataphracts aren't even showing up

It only counts your 10 best games. If you play a match and it had a less overall score than any of your 10 best, it will not do anything to your stats. Moreover, if you are first starting to drop, you will not likely rank until you play 10 matches for the 1500 base points that gives. At this stage in the Tournament, it is possible that you need to do somewhat well in order to break the minimum rank, even if you do have 10 matches. Also, despite saying it has a 15 minute delay, it should read as "Average delay 15 minutes, delay may vary based on number of users" -earlier friday it updated for me every match, now with so many people playing it takes a while.

#7 riverslq

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 443 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:27 PM

yep
ac20 jagoffs are in full effect.
ffs, get skill people. oh wait, this is a tournament. forgot, no skill required this weekend.

#8 kiltymonroe

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:41 PM

If you guys had read how the rules on how this tournament actually works, you'd see that the biggest contributor to your tournament score is Tag/Narc assists, and that ten straight games of 8 kills wouldn't even get you on the leaderboard. Splatcats, poptartphracts, and jagerbooms will not win this tournament.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users