No Flea Til Knockdown Is Back

2 replies to this topic

#1 Duncan Fisherr

• Pip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

I think this post is fairly self-explanatory.

The LAST thing we need, is another light before you guys fix the Knockdown. They're being piloted by people who just abuse the current situation and drive into your crotch, because you can't shoot them from that angle in most Hvy/assault. (not everyone of course, but a large number)

DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES RELEASE THE FLEA WITHOUT FIXING THIS ISSUE FIRST.

PLEEEEEASE!

I'm already mad enough I have to wait another 2 months for the Highlander - don't *really* **** me off by putting in *more* unbalanced light mechs (Yes, being unable to KD them DOES make them unbalanced)

Release a dozen more Mediums and Heavies before the next Light - the field is unbalanced enough as is without the *most* annoying mech ever fielded.

#2 Strum Wealh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 5,025 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:15 PM

From all appearances, it seems that the implementation order (which is separate from the announcement order) would follow the weight progression.

That is, it would be Highlander (assault), then Flea (light), then Blackjack (medium), then Orion (heavy), then the as-yet-unannounced BattleMech 20 (likely an assault), and so on.

#3 blinkin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • LocationEquestria

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:19 PM

as long as the collisions aren't the god awful mess that they were in closed beta. i would like to be able to play light mechs without being in a constant state of rage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users