1 reply to this topic

#1 Voidcrafter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 718 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:25 AM

Well I started this topic so I can find few mates, that I've played one or two games with - I'm not good on names tho...
I remember being a wingman to few D-DCs few times in a games that turned out quite well, I would like to play with those fellas again.

Also - I would be happy if someone can recall if we've played togeter on the same or oposite team - I would like to remember people better.

So there it goes -
my ingame name is the same as here(don't know if it can be any different).
I don't think I'm the best pilot there is - I think no one should think that way :)
But I'm with an opinion of myself being a good pilot never the less - I can cause some troubles if the foes are not paying enough attention to me and I've done that hundreds of times.

I ordinary like to pilot either my Cataphract 3-D, or my AWESOME 9M, but I'm piloting variety of othe mechs too - Cent. 9A, Hunchback 4SP, all the jagers, or a MUROMETS.
I try to tolerate my teammates toward being more cooperative, play smart or things, that would work in their favour, but I don't pretend to be doing chosing the best way all the times to do so.

Sadly, from all the people I've played with I remember only Noober and MiGu and I would like that to change.
So... eer... Hi I guess :D

#2 Harmin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationSussex, UK

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:19 AM

You should grab a headset and download the Teamspeak 3 client and join us on the Comstar US server.

Your pal noober plays on it as well, he's part of the QQ team (RageQuit Merc Corps).

Here are the TS3 details, quoting from another thread:

Comstar Relay North America (Comstar NA)
Available Slots:
512 Man TS3 server
Address: na1.mech-connect.net
Password: WordofBlake

See you soon!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users