4 replies to this topic

#1 Aedensin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 337 posts
  • LocationN.C. United States

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:41 PM

I just spent an entire match brawling at my teams base in a PPC med laser cat to delay their capture and help us win.

I was wondering if there could be a possible incentive for people to forgo getting the highest damage or the most kills to defend their base and help their team win, I have been in too many matches where my team completely ignored the base while it was being attacked so they could chase jenners and centurions around the map.

Maybe a C-bill bonus similar to the capture assist bonus.

#2 IceSerpent

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,044 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

That incentive is called "at least a few brain cells still firing" and a person either has them or doesn't - you can't cure stupid with c-bills (or anything else for that matter).

#3 RedHairDave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

View PostIceSerpent, on 13 November 2012 - 05:14 PM, said:

That incentive is called "at least a few brain cells still firing" and a person either has them or doesn't - you can't cure stupid with c-bills (or anything else for that matter).

yes you can, nothing mobilises the ignorant masses like money...or a common enemy...that has money...

think about it, if the team got 1000000 cbills each if everyone on the team had a hit on everyone (1kill,7assists-7kills,1assist)Edit: 0 kills and 8 assists would count also as would 8 kills

\or 100000 cbills if you remained within 100 metes of a friendly all match

and 5000 cbills for every missile intercepted by ams that was not shot at you, but an ally.

or in this case, for every second of cap you stop the enemy from getting, you get 5k, maybe per enemy.

think of all the good habbits that make good pilots, then incentivise them

Edited by RedHairDave, 13 November 2012 - 08:23 PM.

#4 Asmudius Heng

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 2,429 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

XP and cbill bonus when you get a kill or destroy an compenent if that enemy is on your cap.

Similar to a spotting bonus ... done, incentivised.

#5 Tynth

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:19 AM

I would like to see them play around with the idea of static base defenses. Turrets controlled by AI to detour lights from just back capping and also assist combat in ones own base. snipers and boats would benefit from the bases additional protection.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users