Hunchback 4G And Ppcs

1 reply to this topic

#1 Raven800

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:09 AM

My original intention for this post was to point out that after taking the Hunchback 4G into the testing grounds I found that its weapon convergence compared to the 45P is off. In the 4G all weapons including arm mounted lasers pull to the left. This is especially noticeable when zoomed in. This makes it difficult to aim weapons and often times when attempting to fire at the center torso of an enemy mech I end up hitting their right torso instead.

and since is is a suggestion forum, I figure I'd make the suggestion of increasing PPC and ER PPC heat by 0.5-0.75 of the number it had been decreased, or just returned to the original amount now that Cool shots have been introduced.

#2 Aurrous

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 331 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:53 AM

I don't use cool shots, and would rather not be penalized for the fact that I'm not paying to win a round.. (be it c-bils or mc)
cool shots are PGIs spin on the game, something they could add to it that was theirs, that no one could compare to TT.
And avoiding a few arguments and guidelines on how to do things.. I understand the concern for boating, but i don't want to see there love for Coolent mess up other aspects of the game..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users