Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:56 PM

played about 70 matches. looking to join this faction

#2 PenitentTangent

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:35 PM

then...... join I guess. you don't need to ask for permission or anything.

#3 PaintedWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:01 PM

Posted Image

Also in case you need a sig: Posted Image

Or:

Posted Image

Edited by PaintedWolf, 01 April 2013 - 05:30 PM.

#4 GargoyleKDR

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 404 posts
  • LocationBlaine, WA

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:25 AM

View PostLordSaitan, on 01 April 2013 - 12:56 PM, said:

played about 70 matches. looking to join this faction

Hi, and welcome.

Joining House Davion, like any of the Great Houses, is as easy as setting your MWO profile faction setting to the one of your choice. After that it I suggest you stop by some of the various Teamspeak servers. There are several out there, and new players are encouraged to stop in, say hi, and play a match or three.

Check the various recruiting threads for a "meet and greet" with the numerous groups that are part of House Davion. Remember to "try before you buy" in order to find the right fit for yourself.

- Garg.

#5 Fantastic Ergo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 242 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWolf City, Arc-Royale

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:50 AM

Hi LordSaitan,
Look Us up. Our Regimenta Combat Team website is [color="#b27204"]http://mwo.enjin.com[/color] . If you would like to try us out feel free to join us at the House Davion team speak, the server address is 50.22.145.232:7345 and look for anyone with the HHoD tag, let them know you are interested on joining.
Have fun!

#6 Hellrazor 1

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:23 AM

Hello, and welcome to House Davion, if your looking to join up with a brigade then look no further then the 1st Robinson Ranger Brigade. Check us out at http://1st-rangers.com/rangers/

#7 shotokan5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 550 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:19 AM

Painted Wolf how could you say such bad things about the house of Davion. Those in 3025 remember only too well when we agreed to free three planets from evil. Only to drop with them and be shot in the back in every drop. So what if on the last night that 3025 was on the server we freed every planet they had before the server closed. We in the Most Noble House of Kurita wish ill toward none and released from cruel bondage those near 3050 under the Davion iron fist. I await when we can as in 3025 crush them like the bugs they are. I would kiss a Clanner before I would talk to a Davion. My Name was Draco. No Davion's were harmed in the writing of this post. Darn

#8 chewie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 875 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, UK, Addicks, FedSuns

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:41 AM

View Postshotokan5, on 03 April 2013 - 09:19 AM, said:

Painted Wolf how could you say such bad things about the house of Davion. Those in 3025 remember only too well when we agreed to free three planets from evil. Only to drop with them and be shot in the back in every drop. So what if on the last night that 3025 was on the server we freed every planet they had before the server closed. We in the Most Noble House of Kurita wish ill toward none and released from cruel bondage those near 3050 under the Davion iron fist. I await when we can as in 3025 crush them like the bugs they are. I would kiss a Clanner before I would talk to a Davion. My Name was Draco. No Davion's were harmed in the writing of this post. Darn

screenshot or it didnt happen.......

I remember all too well when we had both the Capcon and the Dracs in toto, several times.

Just a shame I lost all those photo's years ago thanks to a HDD crash. :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users