In-game Regimental Insignia

3 replies to this topic

#1 RhinoGrizzly

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:51 AM

I remember seeing a member's illustrations of various unit insignia and it got me thinking...

Does anyone have any idea if we'll have unit insignia as part of our 'Mech's paint jobs? I haven't heard of any announcements to that effect.

#2 Listless Nomad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 1,573 posts
  • LocationElsewhere

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:20 AM

Yes we will - it was in the mechlab dev blog

#3 Vhyle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationNewark, Ohio

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:33 AM

That's cool. I've yet to get a key to start playing (fingers crossed I get one). My brother is playing, had to call me yesterday to rub it in ;). We were old hat Mech 2 players.

#4 Zynk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationTucson

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:49 PM

Faction Players

As a Faction Player, loyalty points are earned by playing and winning matches. As the player accumulates loyalty points, they will gain a military faction rank at pre-determined loyalty point totals. If a player loses LPs by decay or negative actions, they will be demoted.
Gaining ranks earns special privileges and items, including membership to special units, unit skins, and bonuses to C-Bills and XP. These are all non-permanent and subject to the player maintaining a certain rank level. At the highest possible levels, players can begin to influence their faction by controlling which planets are targeted in territory conquest.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users