Battletech In/around Elkhart/goshen/southbend Indiana?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Starchild192

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:49 AM

Just bought the box set, and would love to have people to play with but... ah.... I got nothing. All of my friends would rather play COD than Battletech, and playing by yourself is boring. If you do live around here and know a place to play, let me know.

I'll probably require some teaching if I do get a chance to play with other people though, as its kinda hard to learn playing by yourself.

Thanks in advance!

#2 whiteknight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

I suggest you pay a visit to bg.battletech.com and www.catalystdemos.com, both have ways to help you find players, demo agents, and official events on your area.

And if you come to GenCon you will find a staggering amount of battletech

#3 Rock n Rolla

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:31 PM

Yeah, take a look at that www.catalystdemos.com site and look at events at the top. There's a listing for something called "Contract Round 3" there in South Bend on 5/25/2013. Obviously some sort of ongoing campaign although it's open to beginners as well. You might check that out and even if it doesn't quite work out for you perhaps people there would know of some other local BT gamers. You could always go to local game shops too and ask around or look at bulletin boards posted at those shops.

Short of that, you may have to travel further to find some games. I also know that the Game Preserve in Greenwood always has a Battletech night once a week cause I live somewhat close to there. Anyhow, good luck finding some games!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users