#1 repete

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 522 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:04 PM

Hi all

When searching for 'damage not registering' there seems to be a HEAP of posts, and finding current/recent ones didn't seem easy, so sorry if this is a dupe.

I have never noticeably/definitively observed an issue with damage not registering before, so I don't necessarily know when I see it. But here's what happened yesterday:

On Tourmaline, I was dead, spectating a teammate. He's in a Jagerbomb, drops two AC/20s on the CT of a Catapult, and the Cat's CT registers hits on the target diagram, now showing very red. The Cat shuts down, and my teammate takes careful aim at the Cat's CT for his next shot. Fires dead on, and nothing happens. Cat starts back up, moves to the side and takes a couple of more shots to kill.

...Afterwards in TS I said "I don't know how that Cat didn't die from that shot. The damage didn't even seem to register on the armour diagram at all". Both the guy I was spectating and another teammate who was also dead/spectating the same player said "Yeah. I noticed that but didn't say anything. Weird".

...Does this describe the sort of thing you would expect to see with damage not registering? I've read prior patch notes about "Streak damage not registering properly" and had teammates tell me about old bugs where not all damage in group fire would register so use chain fire instead.

Edited by repete, 04 April 2013 - 06:07 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users