Hammer Needs Your Help To Make 3050 Weekend Data Collection Weekend!

123 replies to this topic

#121 hammerreborn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:05 PM

Okay, so I'm done with the main data. I didn't do clanners since he only has 4 images and one has a game that's 7v7, maybe next time, or Hausers 3rd set because I kinda want to get different people and feel like 20 results was enough. Once again, sorry, and I appreciate the help Hauser.

I'm going to make a new thread that I'll put a link to in here in about an hour. Right now I need to sort the mechs by frequency and then do class and variant breakdowns.

#122 jay35

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:12 PM

While the effort is appreciated, I'm curious what we'll really be able to conclude since the data was captured during a weekend that heavily incentivised hero mech usage.

#123 EgoSlayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,909 posts
  • Location[REDACTED]

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:35 PM

View Postjay35, on 10 April 2013 - 07:12 PM, said:

While the effort is appreciated, I'm curious what we'll really be able to conclude since the data was captured during a weekend that heavily incentivised hero mech usage.

Hero's and Founders mech. But that in itself will be an interesting metric in their representation in the numbers. E.g. how effective was the promotion. From the previous post with metrics, it looks like the Ilya had high numbers

#124 Hammertrial

Clone

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:58 PM

Results going up

http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__2220919

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users