#21 Bayamon

• PipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 84 posts
  • LocationGreifswald, Mecklenburg-West Pomerania

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:15 AM

Nice video, keep it up.
I like watching videos of games that i play when i dont have the time for playing myself ( i tend to get sucked into it and "only 1 match" turns into 20ish and all my chores left undone :) )

The beginning of the video, how you jet around on the snowy slopes reminded me of Tribes2 Katabatic, good memories, thanks for that.

One thing though and i dont want to critisize your piloting, but if the catapult pilot would have been any better, he would have killed you. (the Ilya with only projectile weapons was truly screwed tho unless he had taken more time to wait for a good opportunity)
Even before the hit detection fix, i would hit fast movers with at least 50% of the beam, it would spray all over the mech so no pin-point coring there, but 4 MLAS and such a long time would have been more then enough to kill a spider.

Just as his comment about legs costing money suggests, he might not be aware of HSR. >_>
Cant wait for built in voice com so we can all hear those people....it will drasticly improve the quality of drama videos :rolleyes:

#22 Gralzeim

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 366 posts
  • LocationIllinois, USA

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:18 AM

View PostLokust Davion, on 06 April 2013 - 04:26 AM, said:

i notice the ilya's paint got covered in snow... wish all mechs could have that effect.

Wish it were that, but I think it's a texture bug. I've seen that on Tourmaline Desert, on an Ilya, as well. It wasn't -quite- that extreme, however.

Edit: And thanks for another entertaining Spider video, MadPanda.

Edited by Gralzeim, 06 April 2013 - 05:21 AM.

#23 Xenosphobatic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 213 posts
  • LocationMidwest USA

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:41 AM

Love the Spider video! I can't say it's the best light, nor can I say it's the most amazing mech, but it is easily the most fun out of any other mech, and a BEAST on conquest mode.

#24 Utilyan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:14 AM

View Postmeteorol, on 06 April 2013 - 04:27 AM, said:

Well, this has to be the worst k2 pilot i have ever seen.
How the hell is it even possible to constantly miss all those shots for 2 minutes?
Is he playing with a ping of 400 or what is going on?
Seems like he is just waving his crosshair all over the place, hoping to hit something

That K2 pilot was awsome........he took out a guy back stabbing him with a TK. obviously sent by the panda because panda's are assassins.

A Gausa-pult with 4 medium lasers......thats brilliant.

He wasn't waving his beams.....he was blocking ac rounds...... :rolleyes:

And then he had to fight PANDA....... Clearly the most dangerous spider in the inner sphere......... :D

so that catapult did 140 damage on his max armor 210 spider?..........rumors is his spider has 420 reflective armor.... :D

Tk damage is not counted else his buddy who shot him first would have had damage points too.

So all of his 140 was on the spider....... Plus he had the mental battle of just killing some noob on his own team. :)

And those are not regular pulse mediums on that spider.......those are panda-pulse mediums.......and pandas are evil bears that are used to the cold........alright?

And then the arty strike was actually a planetary bombardment from a star destroyer in orbit.

There was just no way that K2 should have survived so long. <_<

#25 MadPanda

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,054 posts
  • LocationSearching for a game...

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:50 AM

Talking about the arty strike, he went from 71% to 66% from it. I think he got hit twice by it. It's one of the highlights of the video although I wasn't able to observe it fully.

#26 DarkDevilDancer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:57 AM

Stop making cool spider vids im busy enough leveling my trebs :).

Edited by DarkDevilDancer, 06 April 2013 - 06:58 AM.

#27 Scop

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:31 AM

View PostLokust Davion, on 06 April 2013 - 04:26 AM, said:

i notice the ilya's paint got covered in snow... wish all mechs could have that effect.

View PostGralzeim, on 06 April 2013 - 05:18 AM, said:

Wish it were that, but I think it's a texture bug. I've seen that on Tourmaline Desert, on an Ilya, as well. It wasn't -quite- that extreme, however.

Edit: And thanks for another entertaining Spider video, MadPanda.

I think it's his paint and armor getting burned and melted off. I see it on many mechs, including my own during death animation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users