4 replies to this topic

#1 DDM PLAGUE

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 151 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:13 AM

Ok for any who are interested, We are playing the MekTek version of Mercs in FFP , IS tech only. To limber up for the MWO release. You are welcome to join us.
Plague out.

#2 Adrienne Vorton

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts
  • LocationBerlin/ Germany

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:52 AM

i can´t ... i tried to get the game running, but always get the error : " you do not have the correct video codec to play *filepath*"...got a new k-lite codecpack (8.x something) and tried the hint adding /blablanovideo to the target line in the shortcut... in the mektek forum i didn´t really find help yet...QQ

#3 Shivus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:43 AM

I always get the unhandled exception error. I should find my CD, I recall that one working on my current computer.

#4 Askat

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:43 AM

as far as i know, mercenaries isn't possible on 64-Bit Systems. So you should have Win 7 - 32 Bit or XP to play it.

I will play it on my second PC, there is XP and that should make 0 problems^^

#5 Adrienne Vorton

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts
  • LocationBerlin/ Germany

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:46 AM

got it running now... anyone having problems try this one...rightklick the shortcut on desktop and at ?properties? go to shortcut and make the "target" line look like that

"... Mechwarrior Mercenaries - Mektek Mekpak\MW4Mercs.exe" /gosNoJoystick /gosNoVideo
at some systems you just need one of those /gosnovideo or /gosnojoystick...important is ONE freespace after .exe" good luck...

oh and of course run in "XP sp3" mode and as admin...

Edited by Adrienne Vorton, 03 June 2012 - 09:50 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users