So Few Players I Can't Finmd Match?

42 replies to this topic

#41 HammerForge

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 155 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:20 AM

I have no issue finding a match, I have issues right now in match. Up until last patch I was able to run at high everything, but I am down to medium and might go down to low as going to medium has fixed a number of issues. So between the issues and life, I am not on as much as I had been, I am sure there are others taking a break with all the issues, but I highly doubt that many people have permanently left and haven't been replaced by new users.

#42 TB Freelancer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 783 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:57 AM

Funny. I've been playing on and off as I'm cleaning the basement. I never had a failed match, and only one match where I waited over 30 seconds for one to be found. Most of the time I was in a match seconds after hitting the launch button.

EDIT: My big gripe is the blisteringly stupid teams I landed on a few times. I swear 3/4 of the team must have been playing with their eyes closed. No other explanation for a Jenner to outperform 3+ assaults combined three matches in a row....two of those matches my mini map was horked.

Edited by TB Freelancer, 08 April 2013 - 10:59 AM.

#43 I am

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:34 PM

View PostTB Freelancer, on 08 April 2013 - 10:57 AM, said:

Funny. I've been playing on and off as I'm cleaning the basement. I never had a failed match, and only one match where I waited over 30 seconds for one to be found.

Good to see you showing your parents how much you appreciate them letting you live down there. Keep up the good work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users