Improve Transaction Clarity.

No replies to this topic

#1 Senior Knight Steele

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 94 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:25 AM

Last night I purchased 3,000 MC and bought (among other things) the "Dazzle" camouflage for the Catapult K2. I did not realize, because it was not made clear to me, that the permanent camouflage pattern does not carry over to other mechs! Colors do, but patterns do not.
I know this now. I would suggest that this be made clearer. You could simply clarify with an "Are you sure?" screen that the pattern is only available for one chassis before the player concludes his purchase.

I emailed support, and they were very understanding and helpful. However, my MC was non-refundable. (Which I totally accept.) They also said they do not have the ability to remove the pattern from my account. I inquired about whether I could be given another item of appropriate value, and the support person said that, unfortunately, they did not have the ability to "add individual items to an account." I was told I would receive an appropriate amount of premium time for which I suppose I should be grateful. So I'll give my second suggestion in question form. The MC, being linked to real currency, is one thing, but should the company not have the ability to give/take away items under certain circumstances?

I'm not thrilled, but I know it could be worse, so I'm grateful. Still, I thought it would be relevant to post this. Let me know if you think I'm right or stupid, but please be gentle. I bruise like a peach.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users