#1 FilBot3

• Pip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 13 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationUSA (GMT-6)

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:11 PM

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but is there anyone in the Kansas City area that plays Battletech and would be willing to accept a new member or start a group? Otherwise, is there an online version of the Battletech game we could play? I'm looking for tabletop style action.

#2 Ipecac

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:40 PM

Hey so, I have always been jonesing for people to play Battletech with but never really found anyone.
Recently I discovered roll20.net. Dude, it's amazing. It's basically for people who want to play D&D and stuff like that, but I went on and made myself a virtual Classic Battletech Tabletop. I'm now obsessed.

Go there and look up Classic Battletech in the Looking for Group page, and you'll find me (I'm the only CBT player, I think).
Post in the little message box and I'll invite you to the match!

#3 Toffa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 113 posts
  • LocationAn unknown, back-water planet of the IS

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:05 PM

So checking this out the *second I get home....

*once my slow-*** PC boots up... :)

#4 Ipecac

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:24 PM

I don't know how you'll feel about it, but I was so excited to find the site. I've made a D&D table (which I haven't tried cause I don't really know how to play) a BattleTech table and now I'm working on a Settlers of Catan one.

There are a billion people playing tabletop games of all kinds.

Predatorian, it's exactly what you're dreaming of for battletech.

#5 Slade Deleportas

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:41 AM

Also look into Mega-Mek. Java based game for online TT (Super true to the rules etc.) but a litte lackluster on graphics.
Now if you want flashy graphics look into Mechwarrior Tactics. It's being made by IGP right now. Open BETA through founders has opened up etc.
It's close to the TT rules, with a few slight adjustements for various reasons. Each patch is getting more and more rules active etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users