New To The Mechwarrior Universe

2 replies to this topic

#1 Savaris

Rookie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:07 PM

I not really big on forums and I thought I would just start with a little introduction. I became a founder soon as I heard about this game. I used to play EXTEEL then NCsoft shut the game down. I was craving a new mech based game but I never heard about MechWarrior. I found out from a friend and quickly jumped on board. After I got the game I learned that it had deeper roots. I had insomnia over the summer break due to swollen tonsils. I watch the T.V show BattleTech over the long nights and I started to read the BattleTech wiki. I quickly became a fan of house Davion considering my interest in the military; I also liked the auto cannons and thought this would be the right house for me. By the way I got my tonsils removed at the end of summer break.

#2 Hellrazor 1

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:20 PM

Well, let me be the first to welcome you to House Davion. Hopefully, all Davion pilots will make your experience here a fun one. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me!

#3 Fantastic Ergo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 242 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWolf City, Arc-Royale

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:26 AM

Hello Davion MechWarrior;
I would like to invite you to House Davion team speak , the server address is: 50.22.145.232:7345 .
We are HeadHunters of Davion, our tag is (HHoD). If you are still looking for a unit come drop with Us and see if We are a good fit for you.
Good Hunting <S>

Edited by Fantastic Ergo, 10 April 2013 - 08:18 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users