Chaniging Modules, Wepaons, Ammonutions Etc.

3 replies to this topic

#1 Teewasser

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:25 PM

Hi I am not sure if this questiona was already asked somewhere. I did use the search function and checked in the inofficial Handbook but didn´t realy find the answer to my question.
So my question is the following:

If I want to change something in my mech for example a weapon or ammonition and might want to place the old weapon on another mech how do I proceed?
Right now I do have the feeling as soon as I take something of my merc It is sold so I just can´t keep it. Even Ammonition is sold. Or am I just doing it the wrong way?

An If you realy always have to sell, is there plans that you have at least one sort of Garage to store some things?

Thanks for the help.

Edited by Teewasser, 09 April 2013 - 04:27 PM.

#2 armyof1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:40 PM

Anything you remove from your mech will still be in your posession, you just don't have it on a separate page, it's there on the equipment page where you buy gear. You'll just see a number there under the item depending on how many you own of medium laser for example. So just doubleclick away to remove it, you'll still own it. And when you equip something that you own, it won't cost you anything (of course). Only thing you need to think about is that if you want to sell that item, you have to use a mech in mechlab that can use that item. Otherwise you'll still own it but can't see it until you have a mech that can use the item. In general don't sell stuff, what you find useless for one mech can be just what you need in another.

Edited by armyof1, 09 April 2013 - 04:41 PM.

#3 Royalewithcheese

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:41 PM

You can double-click something you want to take off in the mechbay and it goes into your inventory. You can put it on another mech later.

#4 Hex Pallett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,009 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationHomeless, in the streets of Solaris 7

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

Drag'n drop. The red+green category bar on your right is also your warehouse.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users