• LocationThe North

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:08 PM

Not at all... Try again... ^_^

#22 Reani Che

• PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationRus

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:27 PM

My laptop with MWO, me and Cpt. Morgan.. We're all waiting 4 U, bro) Just keep in mind that cola and lime are still needed.

#23 Stoicblitzer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

sorry to hear. relationships are more important than this ********. go get him back, big boy.

#24 matux

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 584 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:41 PM

View PostReani Che, on 09 April 2013 - 09:27 PM, said:

My laptop with MWO, me and Cpt. Morgan.. We're all waiting 4 U, bro) Just keep in mind that cola and lime are still needed.

Yeah its not like I need a reason to drink heavily, its just less depressing when i have one.

#25 Satarosun

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:50 PM

Relationship... Nonsense, those don't exist. ;P

#26 Reani Che

• PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationRus

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:19 PM

View Postmatux, on 09 April 2013 - 09:41 PM, said:

Yeah its not like I need a reason to drink heavily, its just less depressing when i have one.

Who are talking about heavy drinking? Just a relaxing dose of something tasty)))

#27 IamTheEggMan

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:27 PM

View PostReani Che, on 09 April 2013 - 09:27 PM, said:

Done. Your a gentleman, sir

#28 Bad Karma1775

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 122 posts
  • LocationHouma, LA

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:30 PM

Well this next statement is not meant to troll but I have spent over 600$ on this game. Not trying to sound wasteful, or arrogant but tht I support the game and what PGI is trying to do. It's not easy dealing with us battletech people because we know the lore and how the game should be. They are working at it. This is by far the hardest game to keep people happy. I am going to have to say, at the risk of being trolled or made fun of, that I support PGI and feel that they are listening and are looking to make this game better. It's still BETA. They are on a strict budget.

Just saying give them some room to breathe and let them try to correct and improve the game.

Let the trolling begin.

#29 IamTheEggMan

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:33 PM

View PostStoicblitzer, on 09 April 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

sorry to hear. relationships are more important than this ********. go get him back, big boy.

I lol'd

#30 Prophet OFC

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 30 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:48 PM

I feel your pain dude. My wife filed for divorce in November (whoever said you can't make a ho a housewife was apparently correct). We're better off without 'em anyway. Just hit up the comic shops and the game stores...women are starting to come into the nerd world in a big way.

I do agree though, PGI is doing quite well.

#31 Xenois Shalashaska

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 343 posts
  • LocationWestern Australia

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:53 PM

Don't worry man, Its obviously your not supposed to be together or she would of understood your interest at heart. True loves hard to find,. Im still counting the days till my one leaves also. ^_^

#32 Bad Karma1775

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 122 posts
  • LocationHouma, LA

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:59 PM

Oh misunderstood - fortunately my soon to be wife understands I have a medical condition that prevents me from doing anything but play this game. I even have a prescription! (I am a paramedic and one of the ER doctors wrote me one as a joke)

#33 IamTheEggMan

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:17 PM

View PostProphet OFC, on 09 April 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

I feel your pain dude. My wife filed for divorce in November (whoever said you can't make a ho a housewife was apparently correct). We're better off without 'em anyway. Just hit up the comic shops and the game stores...women are starting to come into the nerd world in a big way.

I do agree though, PGI is doing quite well.

The only issue with gamer girls is you never see them unless your playing the same game. And I hate WoW.

#34 Reani Che

• PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationRus

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:18 PM

View PostBad Karma1775, on 09 April 2013 - 10:59 PM, said:

Oh misunderstood - fortunately my soon to be wife understands I have a medical condition that prevents me from doing anything but play this game. I even have a prescription! (I am a paramedic and one of the ER doctors wrote me one as a joke)

Just tell me, if U need one from Russia XDD

Edited by Reani Che, 09 April 2013 - 11:29 PM.

#35 ApheX

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 154 posts
  • LocationBrighton, UK

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:52 PM

Wow, really?! This game destroyed your relationship? Dude, While that really sucks and is an awful thing to have to go through, maybe you should have spent more time with your partner, rather than on the PC. You Can't blame PGI for your choices buddy. Man up and take this as a life lesson that a PC game is no substitute for a fine woman.

Edited by ApheX, 09 April 2013 - 11:56 PM.

#36 IamTheEggMan

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:43 AM

View PostApheX, on 09 April 2013 - 11:52 PM, said:

Wow, really?! This game destroyed your relationship? Dude, While that really sucks and is an awful thing to have to go through, maybe you should have spent more time with your partner, rather than on the PC. You Can't blame PGI for your choices buddy. Man up and take this as a life lesson that a PC game is no substitute for a fine woman.

Please read the reply to your comment earlier in the thread......

#37 Kiiyor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 5,564 posts
  • LocationSCIENCE.

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:43 AM

View Postmatux, on 09 April 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

This has to be a joke..... The only way i could see this game destroying a relationship is because you kept blowing money on MC instead of things like a home loan or food for the kids etc.

Or the whole 'ignoring your partner' thing. Where your significant other spends more time watching TV while you stomp the crap out of giant robots, while you reply to any of their questions wih monosyllabic grunts. My favourite part is when you ask if they mind if you play some MWO and they say... "fine"

*Alarm! Alarm!*

I was thirty before I discovered the actual significance behind that word. Hot tip; when you ask a woman how she is and she says "fine" - SHE IS NOT ACTUALLY FINE.

Men! Often, when a woman describes how she is feeling, she is really feeling THE EXACT OPPOSITE WAY TO WHAT SHE SAYS. WOMAN ARE FAR MORE COMPLEX THAN YOU THINK. Which is why women don't believe you when they ask what you are thinking about, and you reply with "nothing". They can't accept that if they looked in your head, there would be a lonely, featureless desert. MAYBE a tumbleweed.

Ah, op. I lost many a potential mate to the escapist allure of computer games. And maybe I'm also a little bit special.

#38 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:00 AM

Facts not commonly known to everyone:
There are more women alive on this world then men.

Thread moved to off-topic!

#39 Karazyr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 274 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:09 AM

not to come across as a ******* buttt.... its really not that hard to play games balance education/work and have a relationship, all you got to do is set aside time for everything

hell im in a long distance relationship atm ( 300 miles not to bad tbh just a long as train journey) its hard yes but i manage to make it work, now im not lording over you say neh neh im better than you im just saying is all.
i know how hard breakups can be, a year or so ago a girl destroyed my life by leaving me for some ******* who cheats on her, but i eventually got over it, she was smothering me not allowing me to do what i truly love which is gameing.

that's what you gotta do man, just pick yourself up dont let this keep you down, he/she did you a favor you are now free to pursue someone who truly cares about you and your past times.
;) good luck dude, and remember chin up

#40 ElliottTarson

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 165 posts
  • LocationSomewhere close enough, but far enough away.

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:10 AM

View PostKiiyor, on 10 April 2013 - 01:43 AM, said:

Or the whole 'ignoring your partner' thing. Where your significant other spends more time watching TV while you stomp the crap out of giant robots, while you reply to any of their questions wih monosyllabic grunts. My favourite part is when you ask if they mind if you play some MWO and they say... "fine"

*Alarm! Alarm!*

I was thirty before I discovered the actual significance behind that word. Hot tip; when you ask a woman how she is and she says "fine" - SHE IS NOT ACTUALLY FINE.

Men! Often, when a woman describes how she is feeling, she is really feeling THE EXACT OPPOSITE WAY TO WHAT SHE SAYS. WOMAN ARE FAR MORE COMPLEX THAN YOU THINK. Which is why women don't believe you when they ask what you are thinking about, and you reply with "nothing". They can't accept that if they looked in your head, there would be a lonely, featureless desert. MAYBE a tumbleweed.

Ah, op. I lost many a potential mate to the escapist allure of computer games. And maybe I'm also a little bit special.

My wife (Newly married as of Nov 9th last year) learned long ago that I like gaming. Nay, I Love gaming. It always has been and probably always will be one of my permanent loves, now behind her and my family. We've found that she actually enjoys watching me play the different games, provided I give her some backstory on what i'm playing. It's gotten to where she pre-orders games for me that she wants to watch me play through ;).

She doesn't play herself, and probably never really will, at least not at the level I'd like. But man, who can complain when your wife buys you TWO brand new GTX680's so it's "Prettier"? lolol

ETA: Find her, the one who accepts you as you are, and the one you KNOW you love, and happiness will follow.

Edited by ElliottTarson, 10 April 2013 - 02:15 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users