Diamond Jubilee. Wishing OUR Queen the best.

26 replies to this topic

#21 Thorn Hallis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,902 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Paranoia

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:23 AM

Hmm...which Queen could he mean? Kathrina Steiner is dead, so she's out of the picture. Romano could be called a queen somehow, but she's in office for 20 years or so...Theodore Kurita is just an officer right now...the Cantrella gal took the reins from her mother in 3040...ye, no clue at all.

Otherwise it would be the wrong forum.

#22 ANZAC1975

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 30 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:44 AM

actually i personally dont think "queen" lizzy should bethere, and here's the proof, There is also a documentry proving queen lizzie isnt entitled to be queen, but ruled by a aussie :D lol..... http://www.theage.co...5772732666.html

#23 Strum Wealh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 5,025 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:44 AM

View PostThorn Hallis, on 04 June 2012 - 03:23 AM, said:

Hmm...which Queen could he mean? Kathrina Steiner is dead, so she's out of the picture. Romano could be called a queen somehow, but she's in office for 20 years or so...Theodore Kurita is just an officer right now...the Cantrella gal took the reins from her mother in 3040...ye, no clue at all.

Otherwise it would be the wrong forum.

Well... the FedSuns is essentially "The Commonwealth of Nations (or perhaps the British Empire) in Space"... :D

#24 Ozric

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,188 posts
  • LocationSunny Southsea

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:56 AM

God the save the queen? She doesn’t need god, she has swimming pools filled with gold and a medieval class system to tell her she deserves it. I do approve of the double bank holiday though, and I also approve of the very suitable weather the gods have blessed her majesty with on such a special occasion.

#25 Arafinar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • LocationCinci, OH

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:02 AM

Happy your Queen is alive and all, just dont think this is the place for a post like this.

#26 Critical Rocket

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 250 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:15 AM

View PostNintenja, on 04 June 2012 - 01:26 AM, said:

Sorry, I have a hard time taking someone who speaks of austerity while wearing a million dollar hat seriously. You guys over there do know the royal family is of German decent and not English, right? I don't see how people can respect a bunch of blue bloods. They are bat **** crazy from inbreeding and they don't give a damn about you. That's for sure.

I apologize. I am a bit biased when it comes to "royalty" or any kind of authority. I love the people on the island so don't take it personally. If it helps, I hate the people in charge over here even more. They are all elitist scum and they all have blood on their hands. Again, sorry for the mini-rant. :)

Trust me only a small number of the populace of the UK give a damn about the royal sponges. The only good thing they bring is a shitload of tourism into the country. At least they aren't in a position to make decrees and set the political agenda, no we have Eton chinless wonders to do all that for us now :)

#27 ANZAC1975

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 30 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:40 AM

i prefer king Mick and Prince Jet, they make their own beer and drive a ford lol http://www.usatoday....king-mike_x.htm

18 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 18 guests, 0 anonymous users