Two New Mechwarriors Looking For Team

5 replies to this topic

#1 Sylveste

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:50 PM

Hello House Davion Players,

Myself and a long time gaming buddy are new to MWO and are looking for team play. We are "older" gamers (late 30s) and want to find a good group to hang out with. Both of us are US EST and have TS3 with mics. We are online a couple nights a week and usually a bit longer on the weekends.

Call signs: Sylveste, nightcreeper1
Timezone: EST
House/Faction: Davion/Merc
Experience: None

We want Voice Comms, a semblance of structure, US players, and a co-op mentality .
A casual team atmosphere with other adults who are borderline sane would be perfect.

Thanks!
- Sylveste

Edited by Sylveste, 15 April 2013 - 06:58 PM.

#2 Hellrazor 1

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:01 PM

Hello Sylveste, if your interested both you and your buddy are welcome to apply to the 1st Robinson Ranger Brigade, we are a large active group, comprosing players from the US, UK and Oceanic spreading over 3 battalions. We have a large teamspeak server, with casual drops aswell as organized company drops including 8 mans. Come check us out at http://1st-rangers.com/rangers/

#3 BigTrak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 139 posts
  • LocationNorniron

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:30 AM

View PostSylveste, on 15 April 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

A casual team atmosphere with other adults who are borderline sane would be perfect.

Thanks!
- Sylveste

I would recommend trying some drops with C4 on the House Davion TS server (50.22.145.232:7345 - look for /C4/ tag). Whilst some members are technically "over the line" in terms of sanity, we operate policies of mature language, inappropriate humour and prioritise having fun first and foremost. Most members are US but we are growing with players across all timezones.

We have some great experienced players who can help with mech-building, tactics etc and definitely made the learning curve a lot more enjoyable for me and my bro. We run 4&8 man teams regularly and are recruiting ahead of 12 man.

There are also many other groups on the House Davion server, (HHoD) who are highly regarded for more competitive play, so log in, run some drops and see who you gel with.

Good luck and see you on the battlefield!

#4 Pal

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 52 posts
  • LocationNew Avalon

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:07 AM

Check out the Golden Foxes, we may be what you're looking for. We have people on pretty much 24/7, we're mostly relatively sane adults from all over the world ;D We've got a TS3 server for voice comms, more than a semblance of structure, and we're casual team players. Feel free to check out our recruiting thread here.

Thanks for your consideration =D

#5 JudgeDeathCZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:32 AM

HHoD will welcome you.We have over 450 pilots with more than half of them actively playing.Check us on TS3 server 50.22.145.232:7345 . I am at work but there are always some ppl eager to drop :angry:

#6 Sylveste

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

Thank you guys! The responses are much appreciated.

Hope to see your tags in TS soon.

- Sylveste

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users