32 replies to this topic

#21 MrPenguin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 1,815 posts
  • LocationSudbury, Ontario

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:50 AM

Yeah, so steep that you bought it anyway.
Posted Image

#22 SirLANsalot

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:25 AM

View PostSteelWarrior, on 14 April 2013 - 05:00 PM, said:

3 camospec colors unlocked.....hot damn thats expensive. Basically $6.00 a color. Seems a bit steep to me. I think $1.00-$3.00 would be in line with current mech costs.

Just an observation i had lol

View PostSteelWarrior, on 14 April 2013 - 05:00 PM, said:

3 camospec colors unlocked.....hot damn thats expensive. Basically $6.00 a color. Seems a bit steep to me. I think $1.00-$3.00 would be in line with current mech costs.

Just an observation i had lol

this is why you dont get the camo patterns. They are still not worth the cost. The colors however ARE, as that is a perm unlock for ALL mechs. The patterns are not, there chassis only or varient only and if you over write them with something new, gotta rebuy it. A onetime unlock of a pattern for ALL mechs would be a nice 3rd option, but one that would be 15-20 bucks as its a onetime buy.

#23 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:57 PM

View PostMrPenguin, on 15 April 2013 - 02:50 AM, said:

Yeah, so steep that you bought it anyway.
Posted Image

I like kids like you, your the people who come here and make this a unproductive place to be. Theres such a broken logic with your post. You spend what like 5-10 minutes looking for a gif to post to follow up one your 1 sentance "contribution". Theres a day and night difference between my comments that I think the Camospec prices are out to launch and them "being too steep to afford for myself". Theres a CLEAR difference between someone buying something they wanted, and someone questioning the value in a purchase they made a day before. You can go out and buy an Acura car, which is bascially a premium edition of a Civic with leather and some rebadges, yes its a nice car and all, but is it really worth the 15-20k premium price.....

Your post nethier adds nor takes away from this thread, its just a waste of my time reading, like many things in your life im sure.

#24 Kobold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,930 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

Posted Image

$15.97 at Walmart.

#25 Lonestar1771

• 1,991 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

View PostSteelWarrior, on 16 April 2013 - 09:57 PM, said:

I like kids like you, your the people who come here and make this a unproductive place to be. Theres such a broken logic with your post. You spend what like 5-10 minutes looking for a gif to post to follow up one your 1 sentance "contribution". Theres a day and night difference between my comments that I think the Camospec prices are out to launch and them "being too steep to afford for myself". Theres a CLEAR difference between someone buying something they wanted, and someone questioning the value in a purchase they made a day before. You can go out and buy an Acura car, which is bascially a premium edition of a Civic with leather and some rebadges, yes its a nice car and all, but is it really worth the 15-20k premium price.....

Your post nethier adds nor takes away from this thread, its just a waste of my time reading, like many things in your life im sure.

Don't mind him. He thinks PGI is infallible and can do no wrong.

#26 Texas Merc

• The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

View PostPurplefluffybunny, on 14 April 2013 - 05:10 PM, said:

It is too steep OP. MWO is just a stepping stone for PGI.

Like Duke Nukem? OH HELL WHERE AM I AND WHAT DID I DO? WHY THIS IP?

#27 INSEkT L0GIC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

I'll usually grab the single use camos over the chassis-wide camos & then just swap out colors when I wanna change it up. Usually cheaper that way.

#28 Kyzar Kon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

View PostKobold, on 16 April 2013 - 10:00 PM, said:

Posted Image

$15.97 at Walmart.

Posted Image

$2.50-5.00

3 colors on a mech

$7.50-15.00

Substantial?

Edited by Kaiser R Metzger, 16 April 2013 - 10:08 PM.

#29 Texas Merc

• The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:07 PM

hell I wish they had that shade of blue

#30 Kyzar Kon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

View PostTexas Merc, on 16 April 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

hell I wish they had that shade of blue

Probably will. It will come out as 'Heroic' Blue 3000MC.

#31 DCLXVI

Dezgra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:49 PM

View PostSirLANsalot, on 15 April 2013 - 03:25 AM, said:

this is why you dont get the camo patterns. They are still not worth the cost.

pgi quit spamming camos. fractal is not fractal digital is not digital and woodland is digital and fractal. I was going to buy every camo but im not going to buy more mc when I run out and you decide to start making them more original again, unless they get a serious round of updates, on the atlas at least. Posted Image

Edited by DCLXVI, 16 April 2013 - 10:49 PM.

#32 0I0

• PipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 60 posts
  • LocationSacramento, Ca

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:50 PM

View PostSteelWarrior, on 16 April 2013 - 09:57 PM, said:

Holy crap did he hit a nerve with you?

At any rate, I'd love to see the prices go down a bit, also some changes to how camo's work would be nice. As it stands, I tend to stay away from buying too much( I won't lie the visual of my mech is important to me, as it is in any competitive FPS).

On the other side, once you buy a color you get to use it for everything, so just buy 1 of each basic color, and call it good.

#33 awsomedan

Rookie

• 8 posts
  • Locationmelbourne

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:12 AM

i don't see any point to colouer mech since how there's no third person view yet

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users