(BTR) Blue. Tempest. Regiment.

17 replies to this topic

#1 Sean leCiel

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationD.P.I. in the Galatea Arena's

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:10 PM

Get Contract, Get Salvage, Get Paid

I wont feed you any bull, this will be my first independent command. I have served under a few clans, and other units since MW3, but this time I plan to go out in search of my own prestige. Im looking for pilots of all types: Brawlers, Fire Support, Scouts, and Lance Leaders. Will work with new players to the series, as well as vets.
The name came from my old TT unit. I cant promise early prestige like those using canon names, but whats the fun in playing off something you didnt do or earn on your own, One day i hope to boast a full regiment and sub-divide the unit into companies and battalions. If this is something you think you wish to pursue, let me know and after we have a lance of warriors, will create an appropriate website for the unit.

- Sean le'Ciel

#2 BruteForce

Rookie

• 9 posts
  • LocationAnywhere and everywhere

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:16 PM

what house do you plan on fighting for? right now im undecided, i have 4 peaple to include myself who plan on playing coming from a WOT clan, who also might be interested in finding an active merc unit

#3 Sean leCiel

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:07 PM

Whoever, Wherever. I will work for anyone. As the merc saying goes, Fair work, for fair wage. I have no qualms with any one House, or ComStar, so whoever approaches us with needs is fine by me. Im an equal opportunity kinda guy. I just dont want to end up tied to any one house as a house unit. Erandi and the Kell Hounds may be okay with that, but not this mercenary.

Edited by Sean leCiel, 04 June 2012 - 02:07 PM.

#4 BruteForce

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:08 PM

sign me up, need the work... 3 of my friends will join also, probably post a little late

#5 DownRoller

Rookie

• 8 posts
  • LocationFrom a Land Far Far Away( as he looks to the stars)

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:46 PM

Will work for mec parts.... Spent many battles out there on own. Need to continue battle with honorable mates.... BruteForce will vouch for my loyalty.

#6 Alaric Wolf Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 678 posts
  • LocationAbove the charred corpse of your 'Mech.

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:10 PM

It is funny, NagaoftheWards, one of my Black Wolves, just made a site on Enjin called Blue Tempest Regiments. Coincidence, or what is going on here?

#7 Sean leCiel

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:59 AM

I know naga, persistant **** ant. Played with him early in MW4. Me and him may work together here as Mercs. Hes too clan for me. Last i heard he was trying to join some clanners, i declined to be clan this go round. Last he sent me he was gonna redo his site for a BTR revival. The Blue Tempest Regiments were our TT and P&P unit. He ran the 3rd Regiment- Raiders regiment. I ran the Lancers and Cavaliers. Our old buddy Felix DeFreaux ran the 4th Regiment Dragoons, but hes unseen as of yet. Guessing by the name, your his clanner brothers, Quaiff? lol

#8 BruteForce

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:12 AM

razor six four will more then likely follow downroller and myself

#9 Sean leCiel

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:20 AM

Well then, we have a lance. Naga is building my site from his failed attempt, it should be ready in a little bit, if you want to check it out, its
http://bwmcferalreco...in.com/?welcome , He was always better at that stuff, dont mind the weird name, it was his failed project site, when hes done i will become the owner and he will be a site moderator.

#10 BruteForce

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:37 AM

ive registerd at that web site under game name just waiting for it to send email verification..

#11 BruteForce

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:59 AM

ok, ive registered for the web and gotten the email verification, talked to downroller and when he gets a chance he will sign up also, will get razor to sign up when i see him tonite.. and thanks for allowing us to join

#12 Sean leCiel

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:28 AM

Absolutely, i need all the willing comrades as i can muster

#13 BruteForce

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 12:11 PM

possibly have one more player who will join,

#14 RazorSixFour

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • LocationVallejo, CA

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:52 PM

RazorSixFour checking in for duty.... Status still pending, but as soon as we are given the green light we will tear some mechs up.

#15 DownRoller

Rookie

• 8 posts
  • LocationFrom a Land Far Far Away( as he looks to the stars)

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:53 PM

DownRoller all ready to go......(BOOM) Goes their mecs

#16 Sean leCiel

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:19 PM

Like azure blue currents we will sweep our opponents from the fields

#17 Sean leCiel

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:56 PM

Still looking for new recruits to open up new lances. Taking all apps of employment. Clanheads can find a temp home here as well. You know you need a temporary home lads.

#18 BruteForce

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:35 PM

whats with (naga) your brother?... got an e-mail from enjin... so i checked he stated you didnt have enough players so your probably going to fold.. my reply was that if you were planning to move, we would follow with.. up to you thou... if you plan on keeping merc unit we will stay..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users