How To Get Mwo Cinematics?

4 replies to this topic

#1 n r g

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Universe
  • The Universe
  • 816 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:46 PM

Is there a method to remove the HUD and other GUI and get cinematic footage?

Please let me know <3

#2 Hennessey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationThere... No not there. Yeah, over there!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:23 PM

Right-Shift+f11 will remove the HUD. There are a couple mechs that you can zoom in past the cockpit and not see it in the FOV I use the Atlas generally, but I think the Commando (?) works as well.

#3 n r g

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Universe
  • The Universe
  • 816 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:05 PM

Does anyone know a sure-shot method to record cinematics? The **** pit is visibile when you zoom in twice?

Surely someone must know some method!!

#4 Hennessey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationThere... No not there. Yeah, over there!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

"There are a couple mechs that you can zoom in past the cockpit and not see it in the FOV I use the Atlas generally, but I think the Commando (?) works as well. " Also, the Stalker and I believe the Cataphract(?). You may still see some frame when moving (except the Stalker it's very clean).

You can also try editing the FOV parameter in the .cfg, but editing your cfg is frowned upon now I believe, and I don't know how to do it myself.

#5 darkfall13

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 298 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:55 PM

View PostHennessey, on 28 April 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

"There are a couple mechs that you can zoom in past the cockpit and not see it in the FOV I use the Atlas generally, but I think the Commando (?) works as well. " Also, the Stalker and I believe the Cataphract(?). You may still see some frame when moving (except the Stalker it's very clean).

You can also try editing the FOV parameter in the .cfg, but editing your cfg is frowned upon now I believe, and I don't know how to do it myself.

Good question...

http://mwomercs.com/...wo-game-client/

Q: Can I change my user.cfg file?

A: Yes. This is the only file open to user modification. We understand that at times there can be a need to modify the user.cfg, for example certain joystick configurations are not fully implemented on the in-game options screen and may require manual configuration through this file. As long as you are editing the user.cfg file in good faith, this is not a concern. As always, Support will not be able to troubleshoot or support clients that have modifications to this file. Users can request via Support ticket or forum post that the developers open additional parameters in the user.cfg, and we will determine if the request is reasonable.

http://mwomercs.com/...73#entry1348473

Way off topic now.

Film Grain may or may not affect performance. I'll talk with Matt about this.
It's not considered key to gameplay.
This is partially a "I like blue/I hate blue", personal taste opinion. We won't make everyone happy.
It should be an toggle option.
We do not encourage users to modify the user.cfg file, however there are known tweaks that can be made to improve performance. This is not a violation of the TOS.

Extracting game files and modifying them is a TOS issue and I don't recommend doing this. You can seriously ****** your game up.

But if you wanted to do it:

Edited by darkfall13, 28 April 2013 - 09:31 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users