Need Volunteers For Video!

48 replies to this topic

#41 Hennessey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationThere... No not there. Yeah, over there!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:54 PM

BUMP. I have the next few weeks off, and I would really like to get this done ASAP.

#42 CompproB237

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:54 PM

I want to ask that all those that want to help with recording these videos to see if they can clear their schedules for a few hours this week.

I have monday through thursday off this week and I would love to get some recording in! I will be on my teamspeak server (compprob.no-ip.org) most of the time and it is open to anyone helping out. Just mention the thread Merckwerrier or MWO. Hennessey is off this week as well so it is a perfect time to get this going!

The aforementioned time constraints are not as stringent, just hop on (even if you AFK/are on another TS) and we'll try to figure something out.

I suggest a time between 14:00 and 23:00 PST (GMT -7) but we are on even later at night sometimes.

Edited by CompproB237, 08 April 2014 - 03:23 PM.

#43 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:28 AM

Welp, I'm around every day but it's easiest to reach me through an IM on the forum or through a message on MWO itself. Easier through the forum.

#44 Hennessey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:42 AM

LOL only a few weeks too late! I'm in Germany now, and won't have fast internet for a few weeks... Plus a GMT +1 time zone. I hope to get this done still, though I'll be starting my new job, and probably won't be settled until later in the summer. Chances are (slim, but better than none) they'll have private matches up and running by then, so this whole ordeal may be MUCH simpler... Only time will tell I suppose...

#45 TheGreatNoNo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 448 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:43 AM

Dad died not too long ago, but I have been on MWO recently (month and a half ago really) Things are getting a little busy around here now so I will be on when I can.

Also can anyone give me the most recent update on the project?

#46 Hennessey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:40 AM

View PostLost One, on 20 June 2013 - 02:43 AM, said:

Dad died not too long ago, but I have been on MWO recently (month and a half ago really) Things are getting a little busy around here now so I will be on when I can.

Also can anyone give me the most recent update on the project?

Very sorry to hear about your father's passing. We haven't been doing anything lately as I am still in the process of getting settled (just had a big move), and there hasn't been any news on whether or not private matches are going to be up any time soon. We were a bust in trying to get enough people to snag a 16 man sync drop, and when that goes to 24 it's going to be basically impossible (with the lack of interest that's been shown by the community as a whole). I'm going to hope that the DEVs are being honest in predicting an October time-frame for private matches, and once those are up, we'll hit it hard and fast! I'm going to post the video's we've made so far though, in case you missed them, and to maybe get some more views...

Edited by Hennessey, 20 June 2013 - 11:42 AM.

#47 Hennessey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:43 AM

Video's so far... The original:

The failed teaser (the script above that has been edited, and I would like to re-shoot):

Grammar Lesson (test of movement to pre-recordings):

Daft Punks (not part of the series as a whole, just testing the ability to film with only 4 people during a match):

Edited by Hennessey, 20 June 2013 - 11:53 AM.

#48 BossTek

Clone

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSan Diego, Ca

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:25 PM

Bump!

#49 Hennessey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:28 AM

View PostBossTek, on 29 August 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

Bump!

LOL your forum necromancy is appreciated. I had just assumed this was dead and buried long ago...

Message me an email, if you're interested (gmail preferably), and I'll send you access to the scripts that have been written (along with some voice recordings and other things).

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users