How Do I Join?

2 replies to this topic

#1 TigerWarrior

Rookie

• The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

I don't know much about House Davion... (infact I know nothing) all I know is I would like to join. How does one go about that?

#2 Fantastic Ergo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 242 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWolf City, Arc-Royale

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:11 PM

<S> Tiger
There are many regiments in House Davion. I will say see which you like best....

I am a member of HeadHunters of Davion. HHoD is a Regimental Combat Team wich takes pride on having both competitive and casual MechWarriors, We also have a wide range of ages from 18 - 72 years old MechWarriors, We have MechWarriors playing together from all time zones so you can always find teammates no matter what time of the day it is. We have a very fun and relax atmosphere but when we drop we are very organized, We like to win. We offer training to those who needed and those who want to improve their skills.

What we look for on a pilot is the will to be part of a great unit and the ability to both follow and lead and more important, to have fun.

Our Regimental Combat Team website is http://HHOD.com . If you would like to try us out feel free to join us at the House Davion team speak, the server address is 50.22.145.232:7345 and look for anyone with the HHoD tag, let them know you are interested on joining.

Have fun!
< S>

Edited by Fantastic Ergo, 18 April 2013 - 02:12 PM.

#3 Zerberus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,488 posts
  • LocationUnder the floorboards looking for the Owner`s Manual

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

View PostTigerWarrior, on 18 April 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

I don't know much about House Davion... (infact I know nothing) all I know is I would like to join. How does one go about that?

You can associate yourself with the faction via your forum profile.

Alternatively /in addition, you can join a clan /guild/ whatever such as the one posted directly preceding this post.

Note that this does not at the currnet time have any ingame effect other than the logo on the scoreboard, but when CW rolls out you may or may not see yourself pushed to disalign yourself with a player created unit and "join the house", depending on what the exact terms in CW are.

I personally would wait to "firmly" align myself with a player unit at least another 2 weeks for when the first framework for CW is IIRC suupposed to be implemented, ad being in a unit is great but it does nothing for me if my Ingame-goals cannot be reached as a result. :)

Edited by Zerberus, 18 April 2013 - 02:19 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users