Spies vs. Mercenaries to make a return in Spring 2013

1 reply to this topic

#1 Aegis Kleais

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:46 PM

At E3, Ubisoft announced that their next Splinter Cell, titled "Splinter Cell: Blacklist" will be heralding back the return of the HIGHLY addictive and VERY unique multiplayer experience known as "Spies vs. Mercenaries".

To those not familiar with the core concepts of the game (because the SC:BL variant has no information out on it), it is a 2v2 game pitting the deceptive, agile and stealthy Spies (with their array of technological marvels) against the tried and true hunter Mercenaries (with their traps, explosives and brute force). The game featured VERY intense moments of cat and mouse and Spies attempt to perform tasks like sabotage, extractions and the like and the Mercenaries worked to prevent that with any means necessary.

With this sheer announcement, I will pre-order the game when possible, even though it is about a year out from release.

I HIGHLY recommend to anyone who is looking for a great game mode that requires teamwork with a friend and provides many pulse-pounding moments as you stalk (and are stalked).

Nice to see Ubisoft give their fans what they want, since Double Agent's version of it was a huge let down in many ways, and the mode was removed completely from Splinter Cell: Conviction.

#2 Atlai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,439 posts
  • Locationfrom the East of the South end of the North

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:13 PM

Sounds cool :P however, i will be playing this game for the foreseeable future..................(that means forever)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users