Clan Wolf Recruitment - Www.clan-Wolf.info

638 replies to this topic

#221 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:52 AM

Aff, we are now recruiting again. Check us out at www.clan-wolf.info and teamspeak info is on the site. Join us for some drops.

#222 BLOOD WOLF

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:59 AM

Some of the prices for star citizen are high. im confused is that 15k actual USD.??????????????

#223 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:02 AM

View PostBLOOD WOLF, on 02 January 2014 - 09:59 AM, said:

Some of the prices for star citizen are high. im confused is that 15k actual USD.??????????????

Maybe. I heard of such high prices. However, i think it may not be related to our recruitment thread.. :lol:

Posted Image
credits to PGI, iqfishLP, ironhawk and Odanan

Edited by CyclonerM, 02 January 2014 - 11:03 AM.

#224 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWarrior, Command Star, Alpha Galaxy, Clan Wolf.

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:54 PM

I guess since recruitment has opened up again I should show my interest in joining up.

It should not be a problem moving from one Galaxy to another. My Star Colonel seem to be pleased with my performance in the 352nd Assault thus far.

Edited by Vincent V Kerensky, 07 January 2014 - 05:02 PM.

#225 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:15 AM

View PostVincent V Kerensky, on 07 January 2014 - 04:54 PM, said:

I guess since recruitment has opened up again I should show my interest in joining up.

It should not be a problem moving from one Galaxy to another. My Star Colonel seem to be pleased with my performance in the 352nd Assault thus far.

Excuse me.. I am not sure if your serving in the 352nd Assault Cluster is only for RP purposes, in honor of a past unit you played with or if you are part of the Russian Wolves.

However, if you want to join, go in our website, write a post here to introduct yourself, then come in our TS server (clanwolf.ts.nfoservers.com). You will have to wait a bit until someone (possibly an officer) comes in the landing pad channel to greet you. Then just drop with as many warriors as possible :(

#226 0phialacria

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 60 posts
  • LocationQuietly stealing your heart

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:26 AM

I'm looking for an active unit to play with, that has a high efficiency level when it comes to team-work and competetive drops, as well as honed tactics and competent leaders. Also, one that is on track to compete and win in galaxy-wide combat content. Also, when clan mechs come out I want to drop almost exclusively in them with other clan participants. Is that something I can count on with this group? Are there often a lot of players on? Etc.

#227 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:06 PM

View Post0phialacria, on 09 January 2014 - 10:26 AM, said:

I'm looking for an active unit to play with, that has a high efficiency level when it comes to team-work and competetive drops, as well as honed tactics and competent leaders. Also, one that is on track to compete and win in galaxy-wide combat content. Also, when clan mechs come out I want to drop almost exclusively in them with other clan participants. Is that something I can count on with this group? Are there often a lot of players on? Etc.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Welcome home, you have found your calling trothkin.

#228 divinedisclaimer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 280 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:17 PM

Playing with you on my alt has been fun, hope you didn't think closing recruitment for a few weeks would just get rid of me, lol.

View Post0phialacria, on 09 January 2014 - 10:26 AM, said:

TRUE WARRIORS DO NO FOLLOW PATHS, ONLY ARBITRARY RULES MADE UP BY SENSELESS DICTATORS

#229 S T R A V A G

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 12 posts
  • Locationin a planet near you...

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:31 AM

Hi guys,

Would love to apply to Clan Wolf.

I'm in the UK, so its easier for me to drop with euro players.
Played everything related with Battletech universe, mw3, board and even card games.

If you guys think i could be usefull in the battlefield by your side, please give me some instructions in how to apply.

PS- mostly use skype, but can install TS if needed

S

Edited by Stravak, 15 January 2016 - 12:02 PM.

#230 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:47 PM

View PostStravak, on 24 January 2014 - 10:31 AM, said:

Hi guys,

Would love to apply to Clan Wolf.

I'm in the UK, so its easier for me to drop with euro players.
Played everything related with Battletech universe, mw3, board and even card games.
My stile of play is completly clan like... dont see myself representing any of the innersphere houses

If you guys think i could be usefull in the battlefield by your side, please give me some instructions in how to apply.

PS- mostly use skype, but can install TS if needed

S

BT/MW experience, Euro timezone.. I already like you.

You should install TS3, we all use it and it is great for in-game communications and fun!

The path to join us is always the same:

However, if you want to join, go in our website, write a post here to introduct yourself, then come in our TS server (clanwolf.ts.nfoservers.com). You will have to wait a bit until someone (possibly an officer) comes in the landing pad channel to greet you. Then just drop with as many warriors as possible :unsure:

p.s. about my Marik flag.. It is my favourite successor state and if you ask me the lone wolf tag is just plain boring to see. I cannot wait for Clan Wolf banner & cockpit items (hanging wolf head for me!).

Edited by CyclonerM, 24 January 2014 - 12:47 PM.

#231 S T R A V A G

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 12 posts
  • Locationin a planet near you...

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:18 PM

thank you CyclonerM

follow all the steps, waiting for permissions.

see you on the battle field!!!

S

#232 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:53 PM

View Postdivinedisclaimer, on 21 January 2014 - 12:17 PM, said:

Playing with you on my alt has been fun, hope you didn't think closing recruitment for a few weeks would just get rid of me, lol.

TRUE WARRIORS DO NO FOLLOW PATHS, ONLY ARBITRARY RULES MADE UP BY SENSELESS DICTATORS

:P

#233 0phialacria

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 60 posts
  • LocationQuietly stealing your heart

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:29 PM

View Postdivinedisclaimer, on 21 January 2014 - 12:17 PM, said:

You have the quote wrong.
"True warriors do not follow paths, they make them"- Nicholas Kerensky.
Right there. In the forum signature I made.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Please stop quoting me.

#234 Nekki Basara

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • LocationDublin

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:39 AM

I think you'll find he's quoting Nicholas Kerensky, noted fratricide and loon.

#235 Morgoth62

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:07 PM

Hello and Greetings,

I am a Disabled Marine Vet, 51 y.o. and looking to join Clan Wolf. I play Assault Mechs, I have 3 Elite Atlas' working towards Master. I just purchased the Masakari collection, so when they release it I will be ready.

Looking for mature players, not foolish kids. I would like to work as a team and strong unit. Can follow orders :P and give them too. I was a SSGT before I was discharged.

Looking forward to joining and giving honor to the Clan.

thomas;)

#236 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:42 AM

View PostMorgoth62, on 07 February 2014 - 07:07 PM, said:

Hello and Greetings,

I am a Disabled Marine Vet, 51 y.o. and looking to join Clan Wolf. I play Assault Mechs, I have 3 Elite Atlas' working towards Master. I just purchased the Masakari collection, so when they release it I will be ready.

Looking for mature players, not foolish kids. I would like to work as a team and strong unit. Can follow orders :) and give them too. I was a SSGT before I was discharged.

Looking forward to joining and giving honor to the Clan.

thomas;)

You will find your place here! Age ranges from 16 to 50+ y.o., many officers and warriors have also a military background or are still in the Army.

Copypasting the application process_

If you want to join, go in our website, write a post here to introduct yourself, then come in our TS server (clanwolf.ts.nfoservers.com). You will have to wait a bit until someone (possibly an officer) comes in the landing pad channel to greet you. Then just drop with as many warriors as possible :ph34r:

Edited by CyclonerM, 11 February 2014 - 05:16 AM.

#237 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,583 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:04 PM

I've played with Clan Wolf before and it was awesome.

#238 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:46 AM

View PostWill9761, on 08 February 2014 - 06:04 PM, said:

I've played with Clan Wolf before and it was awesome.

Thank you! Not many Inner Sphere warriors can be as honorable as you! :P

#239 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,583 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:00 PM

And Cycloner when I was playing with them, I told them "If you ever play with CyclonerM, tell him I said hi."

#240 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:46 PM

View PostWill9761, on 09 February 2014 - 01:00 PM, said:

And Cycloner when I was playing with them, I told them "If you ever play with CyclonerM, tell him I said hi."

I feel honored ahah. Of course, you can always tell me "hi" here in the forums :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users