Clan Wolf Recruitment - Www.clan-Wolf.info

638 replies to this topic

#301 oHans

• Pip
  • Corporal
  • Corporal
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:19 PM

i dont understand how clans work on MWO, is this just totally an external group? and then you group up in game kind of deal?

#302 _VULCAN_

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 40 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:29 PM

Hey Guys,

I want to know more info on how to join Clan Wolf.

Time Zone: (UTC+02:00) Harare, Pretoria
Play Style: Hard hitting front line support
Weight Class: Medium to Heavy

Im South African and a member of the SAPS so I have good discipline when in a group.

#303 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,685 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:21 PM

View PostHENC0 L0TZ, on 03 April 2014 - 12:29 PM, said:

Hey Guys,

I want to know more info on how to join Clan Wolf.

Time Zone: (UTC+02:00) Harare, Pretoria
Play Style: Hard hitting front line support
Weight Class: Medium to Heavy

Im South African and a member of the SAPS so I have good discipline when in a group.

Glad to see a potential warrior from a similar timezone :lol:

If you want to join, go in our website, write a post here to introduct yourself, then come in our TS server (clanwolf.ts.nfoservers.com). You will have to wait a bit until someone (possibly an officer) comes in the landing pad channel to greet you. Then just drop with as many warriors as possible :huh:

View PostMeowzz, on 03 April 2014 - 12:19 PM, said:

i dont understand how clans work on MWO, is this just totally an external group? and then you group up in game kind of deal?

First, let me explain: these are the sections for the "Clans", not the "clans". We are representing units of the canon Clans of Battletech. The gaming clans in MWO are called "Merc corps". At the moment there is no grouping in game, but it will change with Community Warfare (hopefully soon enough).

We have an external website. We usually drop in several 4 men or sometimes 12 men drops and have Trials following the lore of the Clans in Battletech. Play with us and see if we are the group you are looking for!

Edited by CyclonerM, 03 April 2014 - 01:22 PM.

#304 Aresye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:21 PM

View PostTolderian, on 03 April 2014 - 10:35 AM, said:

Visited the "Landing Pad" but there wasn't anyone in the recruiting station. Folks were in game or AFK so far as I can tell.

We try to have somebody available at all times to meet and greet newcomers on our teamspeak. If you've been waiting in the Landing Pad for awhile and nobody has come up to greet you, go ahead and post an introduction on the forums and let us know what time you'd like to meet us on TS.

Time zones often get in the way as the majority of us are US based, although we do have a few members overseas. The best chance of catching someone available is between 1400 - 2200 GMT+0 (Zulu).

#305 BVRCWolf

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 47 posts
  • LocationNorth West

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:24 AM

With the declining people in MWO, how strong is your group?

I am looking for a new home as the Group I was with is falling out of MWO. I have been a Clan Wolf in my heart from the begining, and I am in need of a new stable group. I am playing for a few hours most evenings around 5pm PST that will have players to drop with.

#306 Aresye

• Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:40 AM

We've been around for quite a long time, and our roots go back all the way to MW4: Vengeance. I joined in January 2011 back when they were part of MWLL, and have been with them since.

Our overall numbers may fluctuate from time to time, but we've always been able to maintain a core group of players who are devoted to the Clan, willing to stick it out through the dry spells and occasional drama. I've personally never been a part of a clan that makes it past 1-2 years max (even in non-MW games), so I'd say we have a very strong foundation and will continue to be around for the foreseable future.

#307 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:34 PM

I agree with the Star Colonel. I joined much later than him, mid-July 3050 (2013), and since i passed my Trial of Position i see no reason i should leave this Clan until the MWO servers shall fall. Seyla.

#308 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:21 AM

Yesterday we had a great night with our friends of Clan Coyote. We helped the Coyotes getting 24 players and we had the honor to witness the Trial of Position of two sibkins. They both succedeed in scoring a kill. Congratulations to MechWarrior Elrarior and MechWarrior Astral Savior!

After the Trials we fought a Grand Melee (a free for all) and later duels and another Melee.

Join our sibkos and you will have a chance to partecipate to such events!

#309 AngryEggRoll

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:13 AM

Looking to join a Clan Wolf and get some information on joining. Kills / Death 292 / 257 C-Bills 988,278 Experience Points 314,651 Wins / Losses 203 / 147 Kill / Death Ratio 1.14 Accumulative C-Bills Per Match 119,454.94 Avg. XP Per Match 899.00

Edited by AngryEggRoll, 14 April 2014 - 11:13 AM.

#310 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:51 AM

Welcome Angry!

If you want to join, go in our website, write a post hereto introduct yourself, then come in our TS server (clanwolf.ts.nfoservers.com). You will have to wait a bit until someone (possibly an officer) comes in the landing pad channel to greet you. Then just drop with as many warriors as possible ;)

The whole process to join takes some time: this is to give you time to decide if we are the kind of unit you are looking for and gives us time to decide if you are the kind of pilot we are looking for ;)

See you in the DropShip.

Edited by CyclonerM, 14 April 2014 - 11:52 AM.

#311 Aresye

• Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:54 AM

View PostAngryEggRoll, on 14 April 2014 - 11:13 AM, said:

Looking to join a Clan Wolf and get some information on joining.

Well, there's a couple ways you can go about joining. I recommend hopping on our teamspeak (clanwolf.ts.nfoservers.com) first. One of our officers should meet you in the landing pad within a few moments to explain the application process and grant you the proper tags so you can see the people in teamspeak. This is the fastest way to meet and drop with us, although I can't say we have people available 24/7.

If you happen to join the teamspeak and nobody comes to greet you after 10min, go ahead and make a post in our introductions thread on our forums (http://www.clan-wolf.info), including what time/s you're available. We have members from many countries and timezones, so you shouldn't have any issues setting up a time to meet us on TS.

#312 AngryEggRoll

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:07 PM

Ok, sound good guys. I just need to find a working mic again.
Look forward to seeing yall on the battlefield.

#313 Errodien

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 227 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:24 AM

Glad you could join us.

#314 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:54 AM

A little shout out to Clan Wolf's Alpha Galaxy, fun bunch to run with and against, the 3rd Takata Lancers dropped with and against them in the recent Clan Vs Innersphere lance tournament and it was good fun.

Even when we run into them in PUG matches is always a good fight, so if your looking to join Clan Wolf you should consider these folks!

#315 Silent Torque

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:40 AM

I cant even remember when i first when i first run with the wolves,seriously i cant remember,mw1? 2? or 3? but ive done all the games at some stage just have a lousy memory

I'm back tho and looking forward to find some wolves to run with again, im an aussie player with ts3 and can get a hold of anything else i may need, i tend to run support as the lag gives me issues with front line brawling

Any room for an old fighter?

post says its 1.40 am where as my time is 8.00pm

Edited by dekaNScorn, 19 April 2014 - 02:05 AM.

#316 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:32 AM

Probably it was MW2, like me and many others here :(

Feel free to join our TS (wait until an officer gives you tags, you might have to wait a bit), write an introductory post in our forums and just drop with our warriors.

P.s. are your lag issues caused by high ping? Or old hardware?

#317 Silent Torque

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:39 AM

Hardware is pretty good im pretty sure its the fact that the servers a halfway across the world,tho my house has just had optic fibre connected and waiting for them to push the button so that may help.on average atm im running high 200 ping

Ur TS3 info on the webpage?

#318 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:49 AM

View PostdekaNScorn, on 19 April 2014 - 02:39 AM, said:

Hardware is pretty good im pretty sure its the fact that the servers a halfway across the world,tho my house has just had optic fibre connected and waiting for them to push the button so that may help.on average atm im running high 200 ping

I see, i also live far away from any canadian server but my ping usually is around 150 i think.

Our TS address is that in our website, yes :(

#319 13racken

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationMA

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:00 PM

I downloaded teamspeak 3 and it is not showing your channel. Are you guys on an earlier version?

#320 BLOOD WOLF

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:23 PM

View Post13racken, on 19 April 2014 - 07:00 PM, said:

I downloaded teamspeak 3 and it is not showing your channel. Are you guys on an earlier version?

clanwolf.ts.nfoservers.com

did you put the address in, kinda sounds like you are looking for it in the list of servers

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users